Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So you want to trade assets for another Injured PG who's gonna cost you $13M and then be a FA, take your other injured PG and put him at SG, all of this while not fixing the one glaring issue this team has which is finding a second player who can create off the dribble? How does this make the Bulls better?
Duhhhhh... because Rondo can create of the dribble :derbulls:

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Speaking of stupid ass snipers.

WTF is an ass sniper anyhow? It seems inappropriate for another Man to say to a Man, unless of course .... not that there's anything wrong with that ....

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
WTF is an ass sniper anyhow? It seems inappropriate for another Man to say to a Man, unless of course .... not that there's anything wrong with that ....

Really? Sniper is a noun meaning one that snipes. Stupid ass in this context are adjectives used to describe the noun sniper. Hope this helps:)

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Really? Sniper is a noun meaning one that snipes. Stupid ass in this context are adjectives used to describe the noun sniper. Hope this helps:)

OK dumbfuck, your usage of sniper in this case is as a verb. Ass would be the noun, but you're not smart enough to realize that I guess. Go back to grammar school and let us Men talk here, would ya?