Post Draft/FA Season Predictions

czman

Liked Posts:
They old...and they lost Pierce. Lot of unknowns

I think Linvingston is a very large loss too, but if Lopez, Williams, Johnson can stay healthy they should be fine. The Nets have been a very injured team. If they can string together a stretch of good health they should be in the playoffs.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think Linvingston is a very large loss too, but if Lopez, Williams, Johnson can stay healthy they should be fine. The Nets have been a very injured team. If they can string together a stretch of good health they should be in the playoffs.
True. If Lopez is healthy then a lot could go different. Garnett is still a decent player despite his age and he and Lopez should prove to be a good frontcourt if healthy. There's just so many injury risks on that team though. Then again, they have a lot of talent remaining. They have Jarrett Jack now and while he's not the same kind of player as Livingston, he provides a good 3rd guard option for them if off the bench. Kirilenko still has a good amount left in the tank I think and he can slide right into the starting SF role. I guess we'll see.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
East:

1. Bulls
2. Pacers
3. Cavaliers
4. Wizards
5. Raptors
6. Heat
7. Nets
8. Hawks

West:

1. Spurs
2. Clippers
3. Thunder
4. Warriors
5. Blazers
6. Mavericks
7. Rockets
8. Lakers

Finals: Spurs - Bulls 3:4
Finals MVP: Derrick Rose

MVP: Kobe Bryant
MIP: Tony Snell
6th man: Taj Gibson
ROY: Jabari Parker
COY: Randy Wittman
Best scorer: Kobe Bryant
Steals leader: Chris Paul
Assist leader: Chris Paul
Rebound leader: Dwight Howard
DPOY: Joakim Noah
Block leader: Serge Ibaka

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
East:

1. Bulls
2. Pacers
3. Cavaliers
Someone correct me if im wrong here but i dont think 3 teams from the same division can get the first 3 seeds. While i do think those 3 end up being the 3 best teams in the east, im not sure the seeding works that way.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Someone correct me if im wrong here but i dont think 3 teams from the same division can get the first 3 seeds. While i do think those 3 end up being the 3 best teams in the east, im not sure the seeding works that way.
It doesn't. I think if you're division leader you lock a spot in the top 4...or something weird like that. Maybe you can have two teams from the same division be in the top 4...I'm really not sure how that rule works.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Yep. It's all explained in the NBA tiebreaker rules(which most sites show underneath the official NBA standings).

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Way too early to make predictions. There is some major shit being discussed that would change everything if they came to fruition.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Way too early to make predictions because free agency and trades are in no way over.

Way too early to make predictions. There is some major shit being discussed that would change everything if they came to fruition.

Yes, we heard you the first time. You know, this is just for fun, right. Is that okay with you?