Cubs bring back the 70's jerseys

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Pirates have a bunch of awesome players coming up. Polanco and McCutchen alone are exciting. You also do know they are 2.5 out of the division lead this year?
Difference between pirates and cubs will be the cubs will be able to keep their star players and add high cost FAs .. besides McCutcheon the Pirates Had to trade off most of their top players because they couldn't afford to keep them and couldn't add much around them .

Besides why we going round n round with posters who aren't even fans of the team.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
i'm looking at baseball america's top ten prospects in 2003. remember juan cruz and sean burroughs? :) how about hank blalock? remember him? how about wilson betemit. add in mark prior and you've got 5 of the top 10 baseball america prospects in 2003 didn't amount to jack fucking shit.

currently, kris bryant #2, addison russel #5, javier baez #7. just sayin'.

what do you have to retort to that? or do you have some baseball prospectus rankings you want to throw out about how stocked the cubs farm system is?
My retort would be "how the hell have you turned a thread about the Cubs bringing back the 70's uniform into a hater convo about prospects?"