Mike McCarthy ready to drop bombs on the Bears

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ever sit next to a smelly female packer fan?..She dropped some bombs in her drawers

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
This isn't Pearl Harbor, bitch! This is Bear country!

captain-jared-bears_zps6db852c5.png

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
they are gonna need to if they want to keep up with our offense.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Southside isn't thaaaaaaat bad. ok maybe it is. Just bomb the White Sox Fans. worst fans in the history of baseball.

My observations after attending many Cubs and Sox games are that Sox fans, in general, seem to care much more about the game of baseball. Once I accepted not caring about the game and accepted a drunk time, I learned to enjoy Cubs games.

Mitchapalooza

My observations after attending many Cubs and Sox games are that Sox fans, in general, seem to care much more about the game of baseball. Once I accepted not caring about the game and accepted a drunk time, I learned to enjoy Cubs games.

All my friends are White Sox fans and every time I go to US Cellular for a White Sox-Red Sox game, the stadium is half empty and the Red Sox fans outnumber the White Sox fans. That stadium will never go to 3/4 full.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dont think there will be a fine for McCarthy..After all, I cant see many Bear fans complaining..Now, if the shoe was on the other foot, there would already be 60,000 phone complaints from packer fans tieing up the NFL offices with their insane crying and nitpicking. Just like they did after the Seattle game where the bad call against the packers just evened things up from the bad call against the Seahawks earlier in the game

[video=youtube;ZjvXxwvg8mc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjvXxwvg8mc[/video]

Last edited:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
All my friends are White Sox fans and every time I go to US Cellular for a White Sox-Red Sox game, the stadium is half empty and the Red Sox fans outnumber the White Sox fans. That stadium will never go to 3/4 full.

That tends to happen when the team is not playing well and the stadium is in a shitty area.... I recall it being plenty full back in 2005-2007 when they were playing well.

Wrigley will always be a party and will always be full.... as a person with some serious Cub fan friends..... I do hope they get that World Series win someday soon.... just cause the party following it will be epic lol

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Southside isn't thaaaaaaat bad. ok maybe it is. Just bomb the White Sox Fans. worst fans in the history of sports.

Fixed.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That tends to happen when the team is not playing well and the stadium is in a shitty area.... I recall it being plenty full back in 2005-2007 when they were playing well.

Wrigley will always be a party and will always be full.... as a person with some serious Cub fan friends..... I do hope they get that World Series win someday soon.... just cause the party following it will be epic lol

I think it's mostly the team not playing well part. I'd go to Blackhawks/Canucks games years ago and you could hear a pin drop in the United Center. It was pathetic. The Blackhawks have lots of fans now though! Yay bandwagon!

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems pretty sad that flying around in a B17 is the most adventurous thing that MaCarthy has ever done...

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think it's mostly the team not playing well part. I'd go to Blackhawks/Canucks games years ago and you could hear a pin drop in the United Center. It was pathetic. The Blackhawks have lots of fans now though! Yay bandwagon!

Kind of like when the packer fans fled lambeau in the 3rd quarter like rats from a sinking ship when the Bears and Rex Grossman trounced em like 26-0? Off the bandwagon?

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kind of like when the packer fans fled lambeau in the 3rd quarter like rats from a sinking ship when the Bears and Rex Grossman trounced em like 26-0? Off the bandwagon?

Yes, kind of. Do I think that Packer fans are immune to the disease that is the bandwagon? As a kid that was dressed in green and gold since birth I was actually kind of pissed off when they became good in the 90's and devoted sections to Packer apparel popped up in all local stores. And I'm pissed now that many of these "fans" expect a Super Bowl every year. Apparently the whole concept of 31 other teams is not comprehensible when you are on the bandwagon.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Yes, kind of. Do I think that Packer fans are immune to the disease that is the bandwagon? As a kid that was dressed in green and gold since birth I was actually kind of pissed off when they became good in the 90's and devoted sections to Packer apparel popped up in all local stores. And I'm pissed now that many of these "fans" expect a Super Bowl every year. Apparently the whole concept of 31 other teams is not comprehensible when you are on the bandwagon.

I have a friend who became a patriots fan in middleschool. He feels ripped off when the patriots dont secure home field advantage.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a friend who became a patriots fan in middleschool. He feels ripped off when the patriots dont secure home field advantage.

My best friend is a fan of the Packers and as critical about them as anyone. He's wearing a Cowboys jersey in his senior year HS picture. I don't mind people climbing on the bandwagon. I mind them climbing on and bitching when things go bad.

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
Just knock Erin out for most of the season again. Problem solved.