Bulls Love Push Part II

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account
‏@WojYahooNBA
Utah's trading John Lucas, Malcolm Thomas and Erik Murphy to Cleveland for Carrick Felix, future 2nd and $1M, sources tell Yahoo.

Cleveland seems to be feeling threatened by the "Love to Chicago" rumor.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
I gotta give this post some shine, even if it's from another board:

8 minutes ago by Jerry Krizause

^^It's a joke to me that fans (and the Bulls org) won't include guys like McDermott and Mirotic for Kevin Love. Including those guys (totally unproven guys I might add) would probably ensure Love and make the Bulls the overwhelming favorite to come out of the East. For all anybody here knows, Mirotic is a random stretch 4 and Dougie McBuckets is Danilo Gallinari. People really want to let a new dynasty form in the Bulls own f'ing division to hang on to the likes of those two? I don't get it, and I don't want to get it.

This is a cut-throat business for cut-throat people. GarPax have been playing Grab Ass with Mirotic for five years and they're too afraid to trade him. They've been in Omaha playing Hide the Salami with Dougie McBuckets for the last year and a half and they've developed feelings for him. Well, I say "F feelings and F loyalty!" I want CHIPS! Pat Riley told Maverick Carter that he could walk around the Heat team plane bare ass naked and leave pistachio shells on the floor. Conservative ass GarPax told Maverick that he would be booted off the Bulls team plane with the quickness if he ever set foot on it. Meanwhile, the Heat have stacked up 4 Finals appearances and the Bulls are re-signing Kirk Hinrich and preparing him for a post-career ambassador role with the org.

This Bulls organization kills me! This is a business, not a mom-and-pop bodega! Grow some balls or move to the side, GarPax!

giphy.gif

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=6522942

He's wanted a trade ever since Kobe's wife fucked up his relationship with his ex-girlfriend. Pau Gasol was ineffective during that playoff run because of his girlfriend issues.

I don't believe those numbers were ever there, especially with the Lakers hoping to sign Melo and/or Lebron.

you can keep assuming stuff so it fits your narrative if you want

but its still not right to trade Gasol right after you signed him

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Read the post above you.

This is a cut throat business, man. Fuck Pau Gasol if he stands in the way of the Bulls adding Kevin Love.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Read the post above you.

This is a cut throat business, man. Fuck Pau Gasol if he stands in the way of the Bulls adding Kevin Love.

they can make the salary work without adding Gasol

also Nikola+McDermott doesn't trump Wiggins

Wiggins is highly sought after why do you think so many teams tanked?

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Pau Gasol is a 34yr old coming off a couple injury-plagued seasons. It's quite possible that he wasn't getting paid much more than what we're paying him.

Code, the Bulls are not even needed for leverage.

Duncan is 38 and he's getting fitted for a ring right now, just sayin. Also, the Lakers did offer Pau a long term deal for $10 or $12 mil per, I can't remember exactly.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
i believe Lakers offered 3/30 and 2/23

still it would be wrong to trade him to Minnesota right after you signed him

He also has a clause in the contract that would make the Bulls pay a lot more if they were to trade him I believe.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Read the post above you.

I think the term "Business" needs to used properly here, cuz as a Businessman, GarPax just improved the Team tremendously, all while keeping the team well under the Luxury tax, making up for Jerry having to Amnesty Boozer, and setting up the Bulls very well Salary cap (Business) wise for the immediate future.

"Business" wise, I'd say the Bulls and GarPax just did a pretty darn good job!

Liked Posts:
People shouldn't be getting all worked up by this. Until ESPN can conjure up more realistic headliners, there's no reason to run with this and get into all this "the Bulls are stupid if they don't trade X,Y, or Z.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Nobody is getting worked up.

People here just need to understand that Kevin Love teaming up with Lebron & Kyrie in Cleveland closes the door on our championship aspirations for the next four years, just like what Miami did the last four years.

Liked Posts:
Nobody is getting worked up.

People here just need to understand that Kevin Love teaming up with Lebron & Kyrie in Cleveland closes the door on our championship aspirations for the next four years, just like what Miami did the last four years.

Yes, you're getting worked up because you don't think people realize the Cavs will be good with Love. But you need to realize that Minnesota may not be interested in what the Bulls can offer when compared to Wiggins +. Also, some probably realize the Cavs might be better off long term with Wiggins.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pau Gasol is a 34yr old coming off a couple injury-plagued seasons. It's quite possible that he wasn't getting paid much more than what we're paying him.
I'm like 95% sure someone was offering Gasol near 10M. He took a pay cut to come here...pretty sure that was discussed when he signed. It's was also discussed that he is not the ideal pick up, but all things considering, he's solid.

Then why in the world are we suddenly 2nd in the running with that crap offer? Taj and Jimmy? Come on...everyone knows that's not a threat to anything with Wiggins included. Heck, it's not even enough to beat the GS offer. That just doesn't make sense.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Yes, you're getting worked up because you don't think people realize the Cavs will be good with Love. But you need to realize that Minnesota may not be interested in what the Bulls can offer when compared to Wiggins +. Also, some probably realize the Cavs might be better off long term with Wiggins.

Smalls is just fine. He's too good of a poster, imo, to get worked up. I'm the MF'er you need to worry about, biotch.

He's right. The NBA is wak right now. Minny should be bitchslapped, imo, for even considering to allow LJ to build another mini dream team! It's everything that's wrong with the NBA now, imo.

Minny will probably make the trade, and then continue to suck for years. They will only be remembered for being the DBag team that allowed LJ to manipulate the NBA again.

Liked Posts:
Smalls is just fine. He's too good of a poster, imo, to get worked up. I'm the MF'er you need to worry about, biotch.

He's right. The NBA is wak right now. Minny should be bitchslapped, imo, for even considering to allow LJ to build another mini dream team! It's everything that's wrong with the NBA now, imo.

Minny will probably make the trade, and then continue to suck for years. They will only be remembered for being the DBag team that allowed LJ to manipulate the NBA again.

What item of information, that resembles legitimacy, is out there to suggest the Wolves would prefer something the Bulls can offer over what Cleveland can offer? Until you get past this, everything you're saying is moot. Everyone knows Cleveland will be good with Love. But, as of now, there's no reason to think the Bulls can stop it.

I essentially just told you exactly what I told him.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
What item of information, that resembles legitimacy, is out there to suggest the Wolves would prefer something the Bulls can offer over what Cleveland can offer? Until you get past this, everything you're saying is moot. Everyone knows Cleveland will be good with Love. But, as of now, there's no reason to think the Bulls can stop it.

I essentially just told you exactly what I told him.

I don't believe I've commented on that subject. Do you have me confused with someone else?

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
i gotta admit if they both pan out.....LaVine/Wiggins would be the most electrifying duo in the league

would be allot of fun to watch

also they would be godly in NBA 2k

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

But it certainly helps the Wolves if they have another supposed buyer for Love, no?

Cleveland seems to have responded.

Chicago is,IMO, not seriously in the mix(because if the Wolves want someone like Wiggins or Thompson,why would they look at the Bulls when the best they can really offer is either Butler or Gibson?), but having the Bulls out there as a possible suitor may worry Cleveland a little. They don't want any more competitors, and more competitors can drive up the price and gives the Wolves the ability to say they can look at other teams if the Cavs can't make a suitable offer.

What I don't understand is why go after Love now? You already have Gasol. Why didn't they just try to get Love in the first place after Melo decided to return to the Knicks?

I suppose you could argue that after Melo's decision, Gasol was expressing some interest in the Bulls, and they didn't want to spurn him for Love, because they possibly end up with neither. Ok.

But getting Gasol, to me, sends a pretty clear message that things aren't going to work out with the Bulls and Love. It seems like they pulled the trigger on the guaranteed commodity and honestly it was a good move.

Bottom line is the Bulls don't really have enough to compete with Golden State and Cleveland IRT Love(they don't have a Wiggins or Thompson), and they already have Gasol. This is a longshot, but having the Bulls out there is important. There's a game being played here.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
But it certainly helps the Wolves if they have another supposed buyer for Love, no?

Cleveland seems to have responded.

Chicago is,IMO, not seriously in the mix(because if the Wolves want someone like Wiggins or Thompson,why would they look at the Bulls when the best they can really offer is either Butler or Gibson?), but having the Bulls out there as a possible suitor may worry Cleveland a little. They don't want any more competitors, and more competitors can drive up the price and gives the Wolves the ability to say they can look at other teams if the Cavs can't make a suitable offer.

What I don't understand is why go after Love now? You already have Gasol. Why didn't they just try to get Love in the first place after Melo decided to return to the Knicks?

I suppose you could argue that after Melo's decision, Gasol was expressing some interest in the Bulls, and they didn't want to spurn him for Love, because they possibly end up with neither. Ok.

But getting Gasol, to me, sends a pretty clear message that things aren't going to work out with the Bulls and Love. It seems like they pulled the trigger on the guaranteed commodity and honestly it was a good move.

Bottom line is the Bulls don't really have enough to compete with Golden State and Cleveland IRT Love(they don't have a Wiggins or Thompson), and they already have Gasol. This is a longshot, but having the Bulls out there is important. There's a game being played here.

But.... let's think about this for a moment. The Bulls at least have enough balls to realize that letting LJ and the Cavs sign Love is not the answer for great NBA parity. There is a lot to be said for that, imo. Did anyone think that the Bulls are doing what they can to keep the Cavs from letting LJ build a team that YOU will see in the finals for the next 4 years?

Maybe Smalls is on to something here? Why should the Bulls stand by and let perennial loser Minny arm the Cavs to do just that? It seems the Bulls are the only ones trying to prevent this from happening.

The Bulls are fighting, trying everything they can to create a cometitve NBA, and Minny, the Loser franchise that it is, is willing to make a trade and watch LJ play the next 4 years in the finals!!!!

I would think that teams that were really interested in winning, and creating a parity in the NBA, wouldn't want the Cavs to build this team.

But yet, here are our lowly Bulls..... fighting...... trying everything they can to keep this from happening, only to be viewed by you fucks, negatively, and have their very own fans wish they would Lose, or tank, to be the next mini dream team!!!!!

Has any of the tankers realized that LJ is not coming to the Bulls? Why do the Bulls fans like LJ so much for fucking them in the ass?