Noah + Butler + Future 1st Rounder for Love

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How about Rose? What has he done for us lately?

No thank you. I just think that Rose and Love together would be the best one two pairing in the entire league. Love is the best big man in the league in my opinion offensively. With those two stars, they could bring along Mirotic, and McBuckets off of the bench. Love and Rose together would be truly awesome.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Nope.

WTF are the Bulls going to do with Love + Gasol + Mirotic + McDermott?
Trade trade trade, like it's a video game? Maybe Trade Rose for Dirk, and start those 5 guys.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Are you really for real? It is a race question? The two players could not be not be more different as players. But is has nothing to do with race.

What is funny is that you think my point is based off race!!! I'm still waiting for you to tell me why a College freshman has more potential then a 7 year pro Spain player? I'll give you a hint .... the answer doesn't have to do with race.

Hawk, I'm now convinced, based off your last comment, that you just got short changed in the intelligence department...

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Remember Rudy Fernandez? He's pretty good with Real Madrid too,right?
I remember Rudy being a pretty good player until he started whining about wanting to go back to Spain

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
No thank you. I just think that Rose and Love together would be the best one two pairing in the entire league. Love is the best big man in the league in my opinion offensively. With those two stars, they could bring along Mirotic, and McBuckets off of the bench. Love and Rose together would be truly awesome.

But .... but .... but, what about our G's? :lmao:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
sure

wolves wouldn't tho....why take a 29 y/o Noah over a 19 y/o Wiggins

That's a pretty easy one. Noah is the best center in the NBA and Wiggins hasn't proven anything. Noah has at least 4 good to great seasons ahead of him. Wiggins? May turn out to be a guy who sits on the bench most of the time.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
That is just.........LAME. Jeremy Lin for McBuckets? If we are going to be ridiculous might as well just go for it

Gasol for Jermey Lin

send Gasol back to LA after he took a paycut to come here from LA

:derbulls:

czman

Liked Posts:
What is funny is that you think my point is based off race!!! I'm still waiting for you to tell me why a College freshman has more potential then a 7 year pro Spain player? I'll give you a hint .... the answer doesn't have to do with race.

Hawk, I'm now convinced, based off your last comment, that you just got short changed in the intelligence department...

You are the first person to bring up race. Go to the first page, control F and type "black" and you are the first person to show. If your point has nothing to do with race, then why type:

I have a question. Why is it that a 19 year old freshman, with one year of College experience, is considered to be such a Lock to be a star, as opposed to a 23 year old Niko, who's played 7 years of Pro ball in Spain, considered the 2nd best league behind the NBA, and is more highly decorated (awards) then any other Euro player?

Is it cuz he's black? What has Wiggens done that is such solid proof? And what has Niko done that isn't?

Wiggins played for Kansas, right? Didn't Kansas lose to Stanford in the tourny? LOL. Sorry I'm back. Is this what makes him so great?

Can any of you smartypants answer this for me?

The reason that Wiggins has more perceived value is the following:

Because athleticism and potential >>>>>>> :kermit:

Wiggins is a top tier athlete. You can teach skill, well not always, you cannot teach athleticism. People have already explained this.

Just to recap. You brought up race. You ignored the point about athleticism. I can't tell if you are a troll an idiot.

Liked Posts:
That's a pretty easy one. Noah is the best center in the NBA and Wiggins hasn't proven anything. Noah has at least 4 good to great seasons ahead of him. Wiggins? May turn out to be a guy who sits on the bench most of the time.

Noah doesn't fit Minnesota for where Minnesota is. Wiggins ceiling is "elite player". That's what teams build around. Wiggins is also dynamic and exciting, which sells tickets.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

My Goodness...... You are, the dolt who brought RACE into it in the first place. IF I was short-changed in the intelligence department, you were shut out totally.How asinine of you! Remember this??????

I have a question. Why is it that a 19 year old freshman, with one year of College experience, is considered to be such a Lock to be a star, as opposed to a 23 year old Niko, who's played 7 years of Pro ball in Spain, considered the 2nd best league behind the NBA, and is more highly decorated (awards) then any other Euro player?

Is it cuz he's black? What has Wiggens done that is such solid proof? And what has Niko done that isn't?

Wiggins played for Kansas, right? Didn't Kansas lose to Stanford in the tourny? LOL. Sorry I'm back. Is this what makes him so great?

Can any of you smartypants answer this for me?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That is just.........LAME. Jeremy Lin for McBuckets? If we are going to be ridiculous might as well just go for it

Where did I ever talk about trading McBuckets for Lin? I can take criticism but that is just bullshit.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What I have concluded is Hawk is going to ignore the fact he got called out on a different thread and has absolutely no answer to the question asked of him so he is going to make believe he never claimed the Bulls had no backup plan if Melo wasn't signed. We are still sitting on the edge of our recliners waiting to hear what the backup plan should have been

I have no idea of what you are talking about. I got "called out"? I was pissed and still am about the move to sign Gasol. I SAID that it made no sense to me unless it was part of a bigger picture as in TRADING FOR LOVE or some other move. Turns out that I appear to be right with the talks between the TWolves and Bulls going on right now.

You know, all of your crap is bullshit. Turns out that the Bulls DID HAVE a back-up plan as they should have. And people like you were WRONG in thinking that they were done after the McBuckets draft and signing, the Mirotic signing, and the Gasol signing. Turns out that those signings were part of a bigger picture.

Boochee Man

Liked Posts:
no...they are saying white guys aren't athletic. Haven't you got that yet? 20 people on this site are continually making that snide point with their comments and their sigs.

Blake Griffin (half, I know) and Chandler Parsons are the only athletic white guys in the NBA that I can think of.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
You are the first person to bring up race. Go to the first page, control F and type "black" and you are the first person to show. If your point has nothing to do with race, then why type:

The reason that Wiggins has more perceived value is the following:

Wiggins is a top tier athlete. You can teach skill, well not always, you cannot teach athleticism. People have already explained this.

Just to recap. You brought up race. You ignored the point about athleticism. I can't tell if you are a troll an idiot.

My point was with the thought of the barrage of comment's recently about the Bulls being "too white". What does that mean, white players aren't athletic enough to play in the NBA? I wonder what Larry Bird thinks of that? How about Dirk?

My question still stands.... why does a 19 year old College Freshman that's athletic so much more of a better prospect than a 23 Euro MVP that's played 7 years of pro ball? Because he's athletic. I could post a bunch of athletes that flat out suck!

What did Wiggins do in College that was so great, Lose to Standford in the tourny? I think you are the one with the double standard. I'm just giving credit where credit is due.