Does anyone else think the Waiters would be a perfect fit for this team?

poido123

Liked Posts:
A one/two scoring punch with two guys who can break guys off the dribble and cause the perimeter defense to fall apart.

Rose with waiters would be deadly.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Waiters isn't very good (.508 TS% & 99 otrg) and seems to be a bit of a diva

i'd pass unless he came cheap

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah depends on price. If people are going to whine about Butler and Hinrich's shooting, they'll have to whine about his too. He is a pretty good scorer though.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I don't even know what we need now. The offensive style of this team is going to change a lot with the shooters that we did pick up, and the defense is going to adjust as well. Waiters may benefit from a change of scenery, but I honestly don't think he'll do much of anything for us(in terms of net improvement for what we would have to lose).

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
Waiters seems to suffer from wanting to be the biggest star. If he had a reasonable attitude with his skill set I'd say he'd be a great fit but then CLE wouldn't want to get rid of him. That's what doesn't fit for the Bulls, they've never done well bringing in guys with bad attitudes who ever got with the program. Don't say Rodman because Michael, Scottie and Phil aren't here.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Waiters seems to suffer from wanting to be the biggest star. If he had a reasonable attitude with his skill set I'd say he'd be a great fit but then CLE wouldn't want to get rid of him. That's what doesn't fit for the Bulls, they've never done well bringing in guys with bad attitudes who ever got with the program. Don't say Rodman because Michael, Scottie and Phil aren't here.

Rodman gets a very BAD RAP. He didn't have a bad attitude as far as I remember. He was just an idiot in his personal life. But on the court he won, I believe, five rings. Hell, remember the Rodman sitter that they put on the roster to keep him company? What was his name anyway? Jack something wasn't it.

Guys with bad attitudes are different. I consider Ben Wallace and Tyrus Thomas as guys that the Bulls had with bad attitudes. There are countless guys out there who will do the least amount possible to collect a paycheck. That is why guaranteed contracts are pretty dangerous.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:

I was gonna say... I thought he was under contract with the Cavs. And, why would Cleveland want to trade with us? Having said that, a straight up trade for Dunleavy works on the trade machine.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Rodman gets a very BAD RAP. He didn't have a bad attitude as far as I remember. He was just an idiot in his personal life. But on the court he won, I believe, five rings. Hell, remember the Rodman sitter that they put on the roster to keep him company? What was his name anyway? Jack something wasn't it.

Guys with bad attitudes are different. I consider Ben Wallace and Tyrus Thomas as guys that the Bulls had with bad attitudes. There are countless guys out there who will do the least amount possible to collect a paycheck. That is why guaranteed contracts are pretty dangerous.

Actually, Rodman was a genius off the court in his personal life. He learned a lot of his stuff from no other than MaDonna, the queen of Marketing back in the day. Just cuz he did crazy stuff didn't make Rodman an idiot. Did he do some stupid stuff, yes, but not the idiot you're making him to be.