Bulls offering Mirotic, McDermott and Gibson

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Would not shock me if this was true.

Love on the Cavaliers would mean that the Bulls would no longer be chasing the Heat they would be chasing the Cavs. It is time to get in the drivers seat for a change.

What he said:)

Liked Posts:
Maybe. Could explain why they haven't pounced on Wiggins. If this was true though Minnesota is crazy greedy...

Well, I'm just guessing but it seems like it might be someone that LeBron specifically mentioned. And if I'm not mistaken, Rubio is coming up on a new contact, so they could see this as an opportunity to get a PG that's locked up since Minnesota has had challenges retaining players.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So what would the lineup look like if we traded Dougie, Taj and Mirotec?

That will not happen. It'd leave Minnesota with the over-load that we have now.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, I'm just guessing but it seems like it might be someone that LeBron specifically mentioned. And if I'm not mistaken, Rubio is coming up on a new contact, so they could see this as an opportunity to get a PG that's locked up since Minnesota has had challenges retaining players.
So what do you mean by someone that Lebron specifically mentioned? Like Lebron wants Rubio? Over Kyrie? Seems unlikely.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That will not happen. It'd leave Minnesota with the over-load that we have now.
Flip isn't quite the idiot that Kahn was, but it wouldn't be the first time Minnesota had a lot of players at one position.

Liked Posts:
So what do you mean by someone that Lebron specifically mentioned? Like Lebron wants Rubio? Over Kyrie? Seems unlikely.

No. It's the other way around. LeBron specifically mentioned a handful of guys he's looking forward to playing with. Irving was one of the players mentioned.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We have had the overloaded bench in the past, and it did not work.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No. It's the other way around. LeBron specifically mentioned a handful of guys he's looking forward to playing with. Irving was one of the players mentioned.
Gotcha. But then that doesn't really make sense for Minnesota to ask since they're basically untouchable...

I guess if it was true then props to Minnesota for trying to keep another big three from being constructed because of them

Liked Posts:
Gotcha. But then that doesn't really make sense for Minnesota to ask since they're basically untouchable...

I guess if it was true then props to Minnesota for trying to keep another big three from being constructed because of them

It may not be true but, like you said, there's not a lot that one would think creates a standoff beyond it involving guys LeBron insists on staying on the Cavs. Of those guys, Irving jumps out the most because of Rubio. I could be way off though.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'm having a hard time understanding why Kevin Love is a bad option for the Bulls.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
If the Bulls had Noah and Love out there (1 at C and 1 at PF), would another team even be able to get a rebound against us? Those guys would pull in everything!!!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Defensive PF/spot up shooting rookie/unproven Euro for a top 15 player??

Bulls seem to be stealing things.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If the Bulls had Noah and Love out there (1 at C and 1 at PF), would another team even be able to get a rebound against us? Those guys would pull in everything!!!
I thought the same thing when we had Noah, Boozer, and Deng on the court initially. It'd be pretty awesome to have 2 guys averaging 11+ boards though

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Posters complain GarPax are too complacent with their 'core'......

GarPax attempts a trade.....

Posters complain about the idea of the trade.

Well I like the effort but I'd kind of like to hold on to McD. I'm okay trading Gibson and Miro.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
I raised this issue before but I'm really wondering if there's a Rose and Noah faction on the Bulls. Noah wants the Bulls to go after Anthony but insists they not move Taj. Rose prefers Love and now, as before, Taj is trade bait for getting the guy Rose wants.

I know a lot of people will think it's pre emptive ( ie getting Love so the Cavs don't) but I actually kind of wonder if this is more about appeasing the Rose camp.
You can't breathe unless there is Rose bashing going on.

This entire post of your's is just dumb.