Bulls offering Mirotic, McDermott and Gibson

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
It is so humorous how BP changes all of his arguments to try and make himself appear to be correct. He sure has loser written all over himself. The guy stirs up shit, can't back up what he blathers and then tries to make it appear that he said or meant something else. Now he is making a "case" that Gasol was a better offensive player than Noah which no one on this board ever stated in the first place. I can picture this guy down the road in a nursing home talking and arguing with himself. That'd really be pretty funny.

I've really said the same thing, you're just not listening. Yes, I did say "Pau can post, Noah can't. But what's funny, is you think this general statement is the utmost basis supporting your argument!

I realize exactly what you are trying to say, dude. You have to debate semantics and grammar on an internet MB, cuz you are just not smart enough to do anything else. The fact that you are throwing Noah in my face makes you an absolute fuckin idiot in my mind, as I'm probably the biggest Noah supporter here!

I've tried every different way to make the same fuckin point so you understand, but you are just too damn stupid to get it! You're the only dumb mutherfucker here shitting on the Bulls off season. Furthermore, your "Great and intelligent" options, are ridiculous things like the Bulls should have signed Rondo. Fuckin say no more!

You may have the last word.... I no longer care to waste my time responding to you. Welcome to my iggy list mutherfucker!