Fuller and Ferguson in their jerseys.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am excited about the increased bulk at DT with Ratliff (6'4" 315lbs) and Ego (6'3" 315lbs) should at a minimum make us harder to push around on 1st and 2nd down.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am excited about the increased bulk at DT with Ratliff (6'4" 315lbs) and Ego (6'3" 315lbs) should at a minimum make us harder to push around on 1st and 2nd down.

#BEEFBLOCK

ZAN

Liked Posts:
Ego looks like a manchild. LSU-pedigree. I think he comes in and takes over this DL like Long did with the OL last year. Has that look about him.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kellen Davis blew everyone away with how he looked. Let's just see if Ego can work into the rotation before we go nuts.

Liked Posts:
You might be forgetting the fat guys that blog from their moms basement. Point taken however.

I like the Sutton pick a lot. If that means anything. I don't expect him to be what Melton was in 2012 right off the bat, but I do think that he'll eventually get there. Like said I'm warming up to the Fuller pick more & more, especially if having him means the ability to bring more pressure, & possibly even change schemes in the future. Which that CB is a vital piece in hybrid & 3-4 defenses. I love the Carey pick, I like the Fales pick & the O'Donnell .

I wanted two DT's in this past draft as much as anyone on here, one big shade DT, & one 3-Tech DT. I was a big fan of DaQuan Jones & still am. I get the concept of having bigger 4-3 shade DT to help stop the run & keep the 3-Tech clean, I just don't see were Ferguson was ever an overpowering presence at the shade position. But what the hey, again it's only an opinion & if Ferguson works on those squats, dead lifts & bent over rows & he can build the strength he'll need to be a shade.

Bearsweatherman

Liked Posts:
If he and Sutton were swithced (Sutton 2nd Ego 3rd) half the analysts would of had no problem with it. Same goes with Jones and O'Donnell if they were switched they would have said we would dominated the draft.

Exactly my thoughts.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Kellen Davis blew everyone away with how he looked. Let's just see if Ego can work into the rotation before we go nuts.

Well kellen blew lovie away

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Chicago should unilaterally retire 23. Jordan, Hester, Sandburg... Um Jermaine Dye? Bad second coming of Versteeg... Close enough to retire.

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I wore 23 on my 1st grade soccer team... 'Nuff said

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Chicago should unilaterally retire 23. Jordan, Hester, Sandburg... Um Jermaine Dye? Bad second coming of Versteeg... Close enough to retire.

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

I think the exact opposite. I think 23 should be a restricted number, only wearable by players with serious game.

It can be a new Chicago tradition.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where are these videos you speak of?

From the Bear Report videos. I believe you need a subscription to view them. I've found it very worth it.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
egaveba9.jpg
Can someone hip me to that Egyptian sarco****us pose Ferguson is taking. What's that all about?

Why is sarco p h a gus being "*" by this site? I'm doubly confused.

Liked Posts:
Can someone hip me to that Egyptian sarco****us pose Ferguson is taking. What's that all about?

Why is sarco p h a gus being "*" by this site? I'm doubly confused.

You make very little sense but your aggressiveness of the situation somehow makes it funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BearDen69

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think it's a secret message for his mama, holding her close to his heart.