and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
he has a wife?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
he has a child aswell? what?

are yall trolling me?

edit: just checked...he does indeed have a wife and child...wow thats news to me

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My belief is that it would only be fair for the Bulls to fork out what he paid to buy out his contract. That would only be fair. Then if they told him also that he would not be traded, they should offer him a couple of million more to say that they were sorry.

Minnesota has stated that they are not merely looking for draft picks which is what Cleveland is offering them including Wiggins. The Bulls can offer them young players who would start for them along with a good prospect or draft pick.
Yes, but wasn't the offer Wiggins, Bennett, Waiters, and picks? That's at least as good as Taj, Mirotic, and McDermott (plus picks). There's way more upside there and just as much starting talent. Our draft picks aren't any better than the Cavs...they'll both be low 1sts.

Svic

Liked Posts:
Maybe Niko and his wife were comfy coming to Chicago, which has a big Serbian Community. Even money grubbing Melo didn't really want to leave NY. Why are Bulls fans stupid cuz you don't have vision?

I am sure they would be very uncomfortable in Minnesota making millions. Man I should be more uncomfortable. What are we 10? This is a business? If this means bulls can bring Love they shouldn't even care what Mirotic feels like because I can tell you for sure no other team would give a damn about it. Do you think Cleveland cares how Wiggins feels about going from a title contender to a Minnesota? I can bet you that they don't. Big boy teams make big boy moves and don't worry about how someone who hasn't played a minute of NBA basketball cares.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I am sure they would be very uncomfortable in Minnesota making millions. Man I should be more uncomfortable. What are we 10? This is a business? If this means bulls can bring Love they shouldn't even care what Mirotic feels like because I can tell you for sure no other team would give a damn about it. Do you think Cleveland cares how Wiggins feels about going from a title contender to a Minnesota? I can bet you that they don't. Big boy teams make big boy moves and don't worry about how someone who hasn't played a minute of NBA basketball cares.

Except for the small fact that both teams have stated that they wouldn't trade either player. :shrug:
Just cuz you are a money grubbing bitch doesn't mean it's right. Maybe the Bulls value their Euro relations more? I'm 10 cuz I'm suggesting that there could be another reason than just money? Sounds more like you're 10 to me. Family always plays a part.

Besides, who wants to go to Minny? :shrug:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
And for the DBag's that don't understand why Chicago could be the preferred spot for Euro players ...........

Chicago is also a very multi ethnic city…. We have very a large Hispanic community, African American community, Chinese Community, Polish Communty, Gay community :), and one of the most astonishing is the Serbian community!

When most people think of Chicago they think of the Irish community but Chicago is home to over 500,000 Serbians!!! That is the largest European immigrant population of all! The Irish come in second at 200,000!!!

Belgrade, Serbia is home to the largest amount of Serbs in the world at 2.8 million but Chicago is #2!!!! Larger than their second largest city of Novi Sad!

Source .....

Svic

Liked Posts:
And for the DBag's that don't understand why Chicago could be the preferred spot for Euro players ...........

Source .....

who cares. Love puts us at better chances to won championships now. You do what makes you win. Not to make sure someone isn't butt hurt. This is Chicago never has sustainable teams. Hawks trade players they fans love all the time and they win so people get over it.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
who cares. Love puts us at better chances to won championships now. You do what makes you win. Not to make sure someone isn't butt hurt. This is Chicago never has sustainable teams. Hawks trade players they fans love all the time and they win so people get over it.

I don't need to get over shit, especially what you say. You need to accept the fact that the way you think is not the way everyone else needs to think. If you don't like Chicago sports then GTFO!

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
That is very true. This also would be totally different from the way Reinsdorf treats people.

LMAO "the way Reinsdorf treats people." He and his boy Krause "Players and coaches alone don't win championships, organizations win championships."

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
I would keep my word
Because things like that have a way biting you in the butt when you least want it to.

Svic

Liked Posts:
I don't need to get over shit, especially what you say. You need to accept the fact that the way you think is not the way everyone else needs to think. If you don't like Chicago sports then GTFO!

so you want to say that if Minnesota asked you right now to trade Love for Mirotic straight up you would just sit there and tell them no because you told some guy who hasn't played a minute of professional basketball you won't trade him? Especially when in his contract it says that if he gets traded he gets an extra 2.4million dollars.

Svic

Liked Posts:
Why hold JR responsible for something Krause said? I don't hear complaints about how Reinsdorf treats people.

yeah. I hate this. Reinsdorf has always taken care of his people. Giving then jobs and money to help them out.

Bear06

Liked Posts:
so you want to say that if Minnesota asked you right now to trade Love for Mirotic straight up you would just sit there and tell them no because you told some guy who hasn't played a minute of professional basketball you won't trade him? Especially when in his contract it says that if he gets traded he gets an extra 2.4million dollars.

Ummm Mirotic has played professional basketball at a high level in Spain for 6 years now.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he was promised before his buyout that he wouldn't be traded, then the Bulls should keep their word

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
If he was promised before his buyout that he wouldn't be traded, then the Bulls should keep their word
He bought out his contract because he burned bridges there.

Andrew Wiggins was the #1 overall pick. The Cavs are ON RECORD promising him that he wouldn't be traded, yet he's the rumored centerpiece of a trade that will pair Lebron with a top 15 NBA player.

This Mirotic is "untouchable" talk is absolutely nuts.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wiggins and Mirotic are not the same. Wiggins never had to pay his own salary to get on the Cavs in the first place.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Wiggins and Mirotic are not the same. Wiggins never had to pay his own salary to get on the Cavs in the first place.
If you truly believe that Mirotic actually paid that buyout himself, I have a bridge to sell you....lol.

Wiggins would be losing tens of millions if he's traded to the T-Wolves. Endorsements, playoffs, NBA finals, the Lebron rub, etc........

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

It depends on promises made and promises not made. Being a person of his or her word is pretty damn important to me and believe it is to Reinsdorf also. That is why I would, if Minnesota has major wood that they or the Bulls increase the money that netted after buying himself out of the Euro league. I know stuff happens and things change but treating people like pieces of meat who sign in good faith is not the mark of a good person or organization.