Tillman's shitty room

james sanders

DE/OLB
Liked Posts:
I saw this on bleacher report

10568852_1480613862186814_5918329639270443903_n.jpg

Charles Tillman's room for training camp.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
It's a normal college dorm. Players are given king size tempurpedic mattresses, with rails. Tillman opted to not use the rails, and also put up that stuff over the window.

Read that from the top voted comment from where he originally posted it, from somebody that helped the players move their shit into the dorms.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks like he hates sunlight as much as me.

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
yeah... Other than the weird tin foil on the windows, it seems to be pretty normal. What does everyone assume it will look like?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I honestly don't care, people need to put the biased "true bear" bullshit aside, Tillman seriously has become a whiner since Lovie left. He may not have meant anything by it, but we know he never bitched and did this when Lovie was HC.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Every pic of him he seems miserable and bitchy- least Lance still seems to be a trooper. Boo Hoo Tillman, same damn shit for 10 Years now.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I honestly don't care, people need to put the biased "true bear" bullshit aside, Tillman seriously has become a whiner since Lovie left. He may not have meant anything by it, but we know he never bitched and did this when Lovie was HC.

I actually agree and am concerned about it. I believe he's a little po'd that he didn't get a long term deal. Peanut's a good guy and a true Pro, however, so I expect that when he see's how good the defense is moving forward, he'll get a little more excited! I hope he plays so well he get's another contract next year.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
True.

Box fan in the window was all I had.

And then the year after I moved out of the dorms, they renovated them and added A/C in every room. Bastards.

No doubt, I had no AC at all. I was in one of the nicest dorm on campus too. We had a whole kitchen in our small dorm and a large pool table. We also had a lobby with AC, fireplace, and television.

However, I would have traded all of that in for an AC in the room. I used to have to take cold showers a couple times a day to cool down, cold showers felt soooo good.

Eriebearfan

Liked Posts:
True.

Box fan in the window was all I had.

And then the year after I moved out of the dorms, they renovated them and added A/C in every room. Bastards.

And they used your money to do it.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Dude has air conditioning. Totally spoiled!

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
So millionaire NFL players have to share a shitter during training camp? Nice.