Tillman's shitty room

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are absolutely right with science bit. I work some messed up schedules and when I fly nights and have to sleep during the day it is a pain in the ass to fall asleep when it is light outside. I can sleep if there is a little light coming into the room but I know a lot of people that need it completely dark to sleep. Blacking the room out is a way to trick your body that it is night time so you can sleep. Foil is a great cheap and disposable way to black out a room. Even at night if there are lot of lights around it can mess people up, which is why he most likely did it because of man made lighting. Foil looks tacky but it works if it is going to be for a short period or you don't care what the room looks like.

Never thought of foil. I just pass out drunk to sleep Does it cure nightmares too?

Bearsfan7954

Liked Posts:
Never thought of foil. I just pass out drunk to sleep Does it cure nightmares too?
Don't think it cures nightmares =) Passing out drunk does not help either because your body does not go into REM sleep so you don't get restful sleep. I would drink myself into a stupor if I was a Packer Fan and had to live in Packer land so I feel your pain. ;)

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't think it cures nightmares =) Passing out drunk does not help either because your body does not go into REM sleep so you don't get restful sleep. I would drink myself into a stupor if I was a Packer Fan and had to live in Packer land so I feel your pain. ;)

I'm in Viking land and Bear land before that. Can't sleep. Pass out is better than none IMO.

Bearsfan7954

Liked Posts:
I'm in Viking land and Bear land before that. Can't sleep. Pass out is better than none IMO.

Well you are still a Packer Fan. I hear ya on passing out being better than none at all.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're welcome Peanut.

how-to-set-up-a-dorm-room.jpg

bossfan23

Liked Posts:
No doubt, I had no AC at all. I was in one of the nicest dorm on campus too. We had a whole kitchen in our small dorm and a large pool table. We also had a lobby with AC, fireplace, and television.

However, I would have traded all of that in for an AC in the room. I used to have to take cold showers a couple times a day to cool down, cold showers felt soooo good.

Saved-Bell-College_400.jpg

enhanced-buzz-3185-1383084450-0.jpg