Love Demands Trade to Cavaliers [trade official]

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What is the big deal about redundant threads? Don't sweat the small stuff:)

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Show me a quote from Kevin Love or the T-Wolves that makes it obvious.

You're speculating from a speculative article that's using speculative sources.

It's not just the article. There were no talks about the Cavs and Minnesota working a Love trade before LBJ signed. Afterwards, Love reportedly expressed an interest(after LeBron reached out), and trade talks heated up.

The trade talks didn't heat up just because LBJ signed with Cleveland. Cleveland's assets didn't change. This was on Love's end. Minnesota recognized this.

So we have LeBron reaching out to Love, Love reportedly expressing interest in the Cavs, the Cavs being the frontrunner for Love(which albeit partly has to do with Wiggins, but still), and now a report that Love wants to go to Cleveland.

Meanwhile, I haven't heard about Love expressing any sort of interest IRT the Bulls or Warriors from any sources.

Having the report out now makes sense(although I have been arguing in this thread he could have played his cards better) based on reasons(which are obviously speculative,yes) I indicated on another post in this thread.

What do you think is going on?

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
What do you think is going on?

Personally, I don't think any of us know what's goin on! :shrug: Cuz I just hope that any of don't kill each other until we find out! Cuz any you homies touch me, and I'll kill ya!

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Personally, I don't think any of us know what's goin on! :shrug:

I agree. Obviously, I can't say for sure that Love wants to go to Cleveland because we haven't heard anything official. And there's definitely more to it than that. There are conversations behind closed doors.

But I would be surprised if this report wasn't true. I have two questions:

1.(Mostly directed towards BIGGIE) What if this were about the Bulls and not the Cavs? What if Love "expressed interest" in the Bulls? What if there was a report that he wanted to go to the Bulls? Would you believe it?

2.If this report isn't necessarily true, why have neither Kevin Love nor his agent denied it? What's the play here?

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I agree. Obviously, I can't say for sure that Love wants to go to Cleveland because we haven't heard anything official. And there's definitely more to it than that. There are conversations behind closed doors.

But I would be surprised if this report wasn't true. I have two questions:

1.(Mostly directed towards BIGGIE) What if this were about the Bulls and not the Cavs? What if Love "expressed interest" in the Bulls? What if there was a report that he wanted to go to the Bulls? Would you believe it?

2.If this report isn't necessarily true, why have neither Kevin Love nor his agent denied it? What's the play here?

I agree, yet I have one question! Do you think that GarPax are doing a good job?

ps: Do u pick the axe?

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I agree, yet I have one question! Do you think that GarPax are doing a good job?

ps: Do u pick the axe?

I would say they have done a pretty job so far this offseason. They didn't get Melo, but at the end of the day that was more about Melo than them. They made the best pitch they could and that made Melo have to think hard about his decision and have to delay it a few days. Then they end up getting Gasol for a very good price, got Mirotic,drafted McDermott, got Brooks(who I believe can still score at a high level and is a valuable asset off the bench). Not bad.

Gonna be honest, I don't really agree w/ trading two draft picks for McDermott, but his 3 point shooting might be a valuable asset.

I don't get what u mean by your last question. It went over my head sorry :(.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I just heard on the radio that a trade(possibly 3 way) is being agreed to that would send Love to Cleveland.

Apparently from this dude:

https://twitter.com/ericsports

Hmmmm...

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I would say they have done a pretty job so far this offseason. They didn't get Melo, but at the end of the day that was more about Melo than them. They made the best pitch they could and that made Melo have to think hard about his decision and have to delay it a few days. Then they end up getting Gasol for a very good price, got Mirotic,drafted McDermott, got Brooks(who I believe can still score at a high level and is a valuable asset off the bench). Not bad.

Gonna be honest, I don't really agree w/ trading two draft picks for McDermott, but his 3 point shooting might be a valuable asset.

I don't get what u mean by your last question. It went over my head sorry :(.

I think McDermott will over time show that he is more than a role player. I think GarPax had a good summer, they walk out of FA into the fall as legit contenders in the East. Can't ask for much more than that. They've surrounded Rose with enough talent that he can make his comeback at a reasonable pace.

Getting Kevin Love would be nice, but I think some are delusional concerning that matter, and have been since the rumors started up again within the last month.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I just heard on the radio that a trade(possibly 3 way) is being agreed to that would send Love to Cleveland.

Apparently from this dude:

https://twitter.com/ericsports

Hmmmm...

since you brought up 3 way i'll share what i heard a few days ago

this guy on realgm (yes another one) said his "source" is saying Bulls we're discussing trading Taj for Kevin Martin, Dion Waiters and Tristan Thompson in a three way deal

i think hes smoking PCP

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think McDermott will over time show that he is more than a role player. I think GarPax had a good summer, they walk out of FA into the fall as legit contenders in the East. Can't ask for much more than that. They've surrounded Rose with enough talent that he can make his comeback at a reasonable pace.

Getting Kevin Love would be nice, but I think some are delusional concerning that matter, and have been since the rumors started up again within the last month.

I hope so, for the Bulls' sake.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
this guy on realgm (again) said his "source" is saying Bulls would trade Taj for Kevin Martin, Waiters and Thompson...i thought he was smoking PCP

Probably just bath salts. No big deal. Common mistake.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Whatever happened to the "Kevin Love won't go to Cleveland because he dislikes Lebron and is good friends with Rose who also dislikes Lebron" storyline? Was that just made up on this forum?
Since you decided to make this as bait towards me, let me respond.

I think that everyone here knows you are hoping Kevin Love goes to the Cavs to team up with your favorite player, Lebron James. It's a shame that you're on a Bulls board openly cheering against our beloved Chicago Bulls.

Liked Posts:
Since you decided to make this as bait towards me, let me respond.

I think that everyone here knows you are hoping Kevin Love goes to the Cavs to team up with your favorite player, Lebron James. It's a shame that you're on a Bulls board openly cheering against our beloved Chicago Bulls.

Since you're taking ownership of being the one who pushed the narrative he referenced, why don't you answer his actual question instead of playing the fan card and then using it as a shield.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Since you're taking ownership of being the one who pushed the narrative he referenced, why don't you answer his actual question instead of playing the fan card and then using it as a shield.
You are "him".

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
You are "him".
No, you were responding to houheffna.
call2.png

laptop.png

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What makes you think they are the same person? Like,really?