FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dammit Kevin Love! WE LOVE YOU!

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
"Multiple sources under impression"

Multiple sources from Cleveland I'll bet.

Edit:Yep, link from Ohio.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Misleading thread title........

And it could have continued being discussed in the Kevin Love thread. SAS began this rumor and is pushing what his boss Lebron wants him to push.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Would anyone really be surprised if this was true though? Love to Cleveland is definitely the most likely outcome of this situation.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Would anyone really be surprised if this was true though? Love to Cleveland is definitely the most likely outcome of this situation.
It was already being discussed in the two Kevin Love threads.....like the other Love rumors.

It's not thread-worthy.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kyrie Irving signs and extension with CLE. LBJ signs with CLE. Love wants to be traded to CLE.

When did CLE become L.A. again?

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Kyrie Irving signs and extension with CLE. LBJ signs with CLE. Love wants to be traded to CLE.

When did CLE become L.A. again?

When LeBron said he was coming :smug2:

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
:dontcare:
You should.....

Or do you like discussing the Bulls with the same few usernames & alternate accounts?

I'm pretty sure the owner of this website would love to see increased traffic on these other boards. The Bears board is fine & active, but he/she has a great opportunity to bring in more people that would love to discuss other things besides the Bears.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Whatever happened to the "Kevin Love won't go to Cleveland because he dislikes Lebron and is good friends with Rose who also dislikes Lebron" storyline? Was that just made up on this forum?

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
It's going to be a huge return for Minnesota. Wiggins, Bennett, and a 1st. Melo will never win anything in NY. What a dope.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Seems like bad PR if true. Why demand a trade to the Cavs now? Why not do it before Wiggins was signed so the Wolves wouldn't have to wait 30 days? That makes it easier on them and it probably means that Love doesn't quit team USA(although, I don't see why he really has to quit the team because of this bullshit, but whatever).

Love demands a trade to the Cavs, Minnesota doesn't have the advantage of using multiple competitors to drive up Love's value. Minnesota knows they need to get something out of Love, and Cavs have Wiggins on the table, who Minnesota wants. The Wolves wanted more than the Cavs offered in reality because they think with other teams vying for Love such as the Bulls(?) and Warriors, they can get back more.

I don't see why Love would need to wait to make this declaration through his agent. What has really changed for Love since LBJ went to Cleveland and the Cavs expressed interest in Love? Seemed like at that point, Love was pretty set on going to Cleveland, and he still is.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You should.....

Or do you like discussing the Bulls with the same few usernames & alternate accounts?

I'm pretty sure the owner of this website would love to see increased traffic on these other boards. The Bears board is fine & active, but he/she has a great opportunity to bring in more people that would love to discuss other things besides the Bears.
Threads can be merged. Bears forum has 10 threads about the same topic all the time. Quit whining.

I care about quality of discussion, not necessarily quantity. I'll take 5 solid posters over 100 meatballs. If Rush sees an opportunity to increase discussion in other forums, he'll take the opportunity. I'm not worried.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Threads can be merged.
There's no reason to merge threads if guys will simply post in existing threads. Anyway, the mods never merge anything.

Bears forum has 10 threads about the same topic all the time.
The Bears board has 1000X more activity, thus it's able to absorb some nonsense. The board is big enough for serious discussions and the trolling that takes place.

Quit whining.
Fuck you. You decided to jump into the middle of a discussion I was having with another poster.

Just because the OP is popular, it doesn't mean he's above criticism. This thread should have never been made.

I care about quality of discussion, not necessarily quantity. I'll take 5 solid posters over 100 meatballs. If Rush sees an opportunity to increase discussion in other forums, he'll take the opportunity. I'm not worried.
If you truly cared about quality, you wouldn't be encouraging the nonsense that happens on this board. The few solid posters here are drowned out by the overwhelming noise made by the trolls and alternate usernames.

You guys seem to be afraid of real basketball discussions, thus you guys try to run off anyone new that attempts to raise the bar here.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
There's no reason to merge threads if guys will simply post in existing threads. Anyway, the mods never merge anything.

The Bears board has 1000X more activity.

Fuck you. You decided to jump into the middle of a discussion I was having with another poster.

Just because the OP is popular, it doesn't mean he's above criticism. This thread should have never been made.

If you truly cared about quality, you wouldn't be encouraging the nonsense that happens on this board. The few solid posters here are drowned out by the overwhelming noise made by the trolls and alternate usernames.

I don't think there are many alternate usernames on the Bulls board. I don't know why you keep bringing this up. And people seem to confuse trolling for just bad posting.