Love Demands Trade to Cavaliers [trade official]

Papa Wheelie

Liked Posts:
While I doubt that happens...here is the noble idea...you and I can both wait and see what happens. That way we won't do what some other backwards ass posters have done on this forum and make shit up to fit our narrative.

Can Lebron lead a team without much playoff experience? Yes. Example? 2007 Cleveland Cavaliers.

That's pretty much why I said we should revisit this later. I see you're a Lebron fan, so not surprised at your example. However, I should point out that Lebron didn't win anything with Cleveland, no matter how well he played. If he'd won with Cleveland before, he most likely doesn't go to Miami, right?

Kizzle

Find me Realcavsfans.com
Liked Posts:
Love going to Cleveland really surprised me. I gotta believe that his major wish is to end up with the Lakers not too far down the road.

Me too as a Cavs fan. Honestly everything that's happened has surprised me, I didn't expect ANYTHING that happened to happen. Even worse I thought Kyrie was only gonna take the 3 year extension(Reminiscent of what Love did years back). I knew he didn't want to go to LA tho. He is from Oregon and I lived in Washington for a couple years on Active duty and Oregon people hate everything about LA. I was never afraid of Lakers or warriors.

But in the end Kevin Love knows what Lebron can do and he wasn't missing out. he isn't stupid

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Me too as a Cavs fan. Honestly everything that's happened has surprised me, I didn't expect ANYTHING that happened to happen. Even worse I thought Kyrie was only gonna take the 3 year extension(Reminiscent of what Love did years back). I knew he didn't want to go to LA tho. He is from Oregon and I lived in Washington for a couple years on Active duty and Oregon people hate everything about LA. I was never afraid of Lakers or warriors.

But in the end Kevin Love knows what Lebron can do and he wasn't missing out. he isn't stupid
Y'all definitely had the luckiest offseason. No one was expecting Lebron to go back until after they got smashed by San Antonio and even then it was more speculation than anything. Must be nice going from winning the lotto to title contender literally overnight.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Love going to Cleveland really surprised me. I gotta believe that his major wish is to end up with the Lakers not too far down the road.

only thing Lakers got going for them is they are located in Southern California

Y'all definitely had the luckiest offseason. No one was expecting Lebron to go back until after they got smashed by San Antonio and even then it was more speculation than anything. Must be nice going from winning the lotto to title contender literally overnight.

yeah im not even mad at the Cavs....they've been the punching bag of the NBA the last 4 years lol

Cavs fans are talking crazy reckless but i understand why

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
yeah im not even mad at the Cavs....they've been the punching bag of the NBA the last 4 years lol

Eh some of their fans are still meatballs. Of course now they can talk a lot of smack because they made a superteam overnight...if it wasn't for Lebron they'd still be swimming in the lottery. It is what it is, so good for them for having the planets align such that Cleveland was even appealing for Lebron to go back to in the first place, let alone landing Kevin Love.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Eh some of their fans are still meatballs. Of course now they can talk a lot of smack because they made a superteam overnight...if it wasn't for Lebron they'd still be swimming in the lottery. It is what it is, so good for them for having the planets align such that Cleveland was even appealing for Lebron to go back to in the first place, let alone landing Kevin Love.

lo Have you been to the Bears forum lately?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
That's pretty much why I said we should revisit this later. I see you're a Lebron fan, so not surprised at your example. However, I should point out that Lebron didn't win anything with Cleveland, no matter how well he played. If he'd won with Cleveland before, he most likely doesn't go to Miami, right?

So you mean "lead a team without much playoff experience"...means winning a title? Lol. That doesn't happen. That group doesn't have any playoff experience. Can he lead a team to a championship? Yes.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't understand why people question my prediction that the Cavs could win 70.

Or the Bulls could aproach as well. First, it would require big man depth. The Bulls have a chance at that, but I don't think the Cavs have it. They do have Lebron though, and he could be an x-factor that rests other players and carries you to victories when you aren't at full strength.

The Bulls would need Mirotic to be an instant beast, and also the second rounder to work out, and that other guy they picked up at the end of the year. I think with Rose needing time off and shorter games he can't carry us to 70, it would require getting really lucky in the draft and landing a couple big men and all our free agents being sick like McBuckets and Mirotic.

But Cleveland? Yeah they are going to be extremely tough to defeat on a nightly basis, they are ready as constructed to win 70 in the first season despite the lack of C/PF depth.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I don't understand why people question my prediction that the Cavs could win 70.

Or the Bulls could aproach as well. First, it would require big man depth. The Bulls have a chance at that, but I don't think the Cavs have it. They do have Lebron though, and he could be an x-factor that rests other players and carries you to victories when you aren't at full strength.

The Bulls would need Mirotic to be an instant beast, and also the second rounder to work out, and that other guy they picked up at the end of the year. I think with Rose needing time off and shorter games he can't carry us to 70, it would require getting really lucky in the draft and landing a couple big men and all our free agents being sick like McBuckets and Mirotic.

But Cleveland? Yeah they are going to be extremely tough to defeat on a nightly basis, they are ready as constructed to win 70 in the first season despite the lack of C/PF depth.

Yeah...that should be questioned because it sounds like you are trying to set the Cavs up to be called underachievers if they win 55 games, which shouldn't be the case. Lebron, at this point, shouldn't have added responsibility. No franchise player has won titles with more responsibility than Lebron James over the last 35 years. His job is to help that team prepare for the playoffs. They are not constructed to win 70 games, they are constructed to win the Eastern Conference.

Only one team has won 70 games. 3 HOF players, 1 HOF coach, HOF GM and Owner (maybe). THAT team was constructed to win 70. All the HOF components of that team had won titles previous to that season, and it could be said that all were HOF candidates before that season.

I don't know anyone that shares your opinion, and I don't get why winning that many games is being casually thrown around. And the Bulls DEFINITELY don't fit that criteria.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
only thing Lakers got going for them is they are located in Southern California

Love has a lot of fans in California ever since his UCLA days.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah...that should be questioned because it sounds like you are trying to set the Cavs up to be called underachievers if they win 55 games, which shouldn't be the case. Lebron, at this point, shouldn't have added responsibility. No franchise player has won titles with more responsibility than Lebron James over the last 35 years. His job is to help that team prepare for the playoffs. They are not constructed to win 70 games, they are constructed to win the Eastern Conference.

Only one team has won 70 games. 3 HOF players, 1 HOF coach, HOF GM and Owner (maybe). THAT team was constructed to win 70. All the HOF components of that team had won titles previous to that season, and it could be said that all were HOF candidates before that season.

I don't know anyone that shares your opinion, and I don't get why winning that many games is being casually thrown around. And the Bulls DEFINITELY don't fit that criteria.

You aren't giving me enough credit. I have watched the NBA for 25 years. The most important factor in the Cavs winning 70 is that the East is empty. Who is going to beat him? The broken heat? probably take a game or two in anger. Maybe. The broken Knicks? The 76ers? The bucks?The broken Pacers?

If they split the Bulls and go 2-2, or even 1-3......they still have to play the West alot, but Irving is a fantastic young player, this is going to be difficult to stop.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Dude, snap the fuck out of it. The Cavs aren't winning 70 games with that roster. Neither will the Bulls.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I didn't see an OT in the thread title. What does all this have to do with the Bulls?

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Dude, snap the fuck out of it. The Cavs aren't wining 70 games with that roster. Neither will the Bulls.

This is nothing new. People were saying the same about Miami. I think they might win 60+ but the Cavs aren't going to win 70. That takes a very special team that is exceptional on both sides of the ball(you can kind of guess why I mentioned that). News flash: only one team has won 70 games. Ever.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
You aren't giving me enough credit. I have watched the NBA for 25 years. The most important factor in the Cavs winning 70 is that the East is empty. Who is going to beat him? The broken heat? probably take a game or two in anger. Maybe. The broken Knicks? The 76ers? The bucks?The broken Pacers?

If they split the Bulls and go 2-2, or even 1-3......they still have to play the West alot, but Irving is a fantastic young player, this is going to be difficult to stop.

I've been watching the NBA for 30 years...and you don't make sense. The West has better teams than the Cavs. You can't win 70 games unless you are the best team in the league...not just the best in an inferior conference.

If you've been watching the league for 25 years, you know that 70 has been done once, and was NEVER done prior to that. Assuming Lebron and 2 all stars can do what has only been done once by arguably the greatest team in league history...doesn't make sense.

Liked Posts:
Cavaliers gone be nasty this season, but they will have some growing pains

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cavaliers gone be nasty this season, but they will have some growing pains
There's always the slight chance (hope?) that Kevin Love is cursed and they'll pull a Lakers with Dwight type of season :lol:

But the East sucks so that's basically impossible.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I didn't see an OT in the thread title. What does all this have to do with the Bulls?
They gonna get squashed because of this? :shrug:

Or so some want to think