Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
:yep: he once dragged a crappy ass Cleveland team to the Finals before, in 2007, when the East was probably equally as pathetic.
This is why I had them above us even without Love. Kyrie alone is better than any other teammate he had in Cleveland the first go around. Kevin Love probably makes them title favorites.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This is why I had them above us even without Love. Kyrie alone is better than any other teammate he had in Cleveland the first go around. Kevin Love probably makes them title favorites.
Eh, I don't see that team beating the Spurs still.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Eh, I don't see that team beating the Spurs still.
I guess that's fair. Spurs still have depth for days. Cavs won't have quite as much after getting Love.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
i think the east will be better this season...still wont be great but better

Bulls and Cavs will be top teams
i still think Heat will be really competitive
young teams like Raptors, Hornets, Wizards improving

east should be
sean-p.gif
atleast

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i think the east will be better this season...still wont be great but better

Bulls and Cavs will be top teams
i still think Heat will be really competitive
young teams like Raptors, Hornets, Wizards improving

east should be
sean-p.gif
atleast
Even without Lance, don't count out the Pacers. I only see Paul George getting better on that team.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Even without Lance, don't count out the Pacers. I only see Paul George getting better on that team.
This is true, but they still don't really have any kind of depth on that team. That's going to hurt them in the playoffs.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This is true, but they still don't really have any kind of depth on that team. That's going to hurt them in the playoffs.

Yea,lack of depth is going to hurt them. Evan Turner would have really helped if he hadn't faded into the woodwork. They need him to step up, but I think the key for them is Hibbert. If he has 2 pt,3 rb games or whatever garbage he's throwing around, they're not getting far at all.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yea,lack of depth is going to hurt them. Evan Turner would have really helped if he hadn't faded into the woodwork. They need him to step up, but I think the key for them is Hibbert. If he has 2 pt,3 rb games or whatever garbage he's throwing around, they're not getting far at all.
Agreed. Hibbert's performance in the playoffs last year was extremely disappointing. Idk how he can go games grabbing 0 rebounds. That is just unacceptable.

czman

Liked Posts:

Pacers traded Lance for CJ Miles. The rest of the depth is still the same, as far as I remember. I think Miles will be a better floor spacer for them and probably a better team fit. The real question with the Pacers is if Hibbert can over whatever is ailing him. The rumors is Paul George fucked his woman. If that is true, Paul George has to be the stupidest person in the NBA, and that is saying something. How are you going destroy the chemistry of your team down the stretch of a championship run, just for a lay.

If that is true the Pacers may not recover, ever.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Pacers traded Lance for CJ Miles. The rest of the depth is still the same, as far as I remember. I think Miles will be a better floor spacer for them and probably a better team fit. The real question with the Pacers is if Hibbert can over whatever is ailing him. The rumors is Paul George fucked his woman. If that is true, Paul George has to be the stupidest person in the NBA, and that is saying something. How are you going destroy the chemistry of your team down the stretch of a championship run, just for a lay.

Paul George needed to quench his thirst, apparently.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Miles may space the floor better, but he's not a shot creator and not as good a defender. It's still a step down. And the Pacers bench gave them nothing in the playoffs last year (surprising, given then have Watson and Scola who should be be contributors) so there's not much reason to expect a difference there.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Pacers are now a 2nd round team at best.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Back to the trade for a second...Wiggins, Bennett, and a 1st. Is that seriously it? No Waiters? Not multiple picks? What happened to the greedy Timberwolves? Did Cleveland finally realize that once they included Wiggins they blew every other offer out of the water and decreased their offer once everyone else gave up?

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:

I'm not worried about the Pacers if Rose stays healthy. Rose is the Pacer killer. They don't have anyone that can check Rose.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:

Well, it's not gonna get easier for Hibbert to rebound facing a rotation of Pau, Noah, Taj, and Niko.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Back to the trade for a second...Wiggins, Bennett, and a 1st. Is that seriously it? No Waiters? Not multiple picks? What happened to the greedy Timberwolves? Did Cleveland finally realize that once they included Wiggins they blew every other offer out of the water and decreased their offer once everyone else gave up?

Or did Love ruin their negotiating ability by coming out and demanding trade to Cleveland? Just another player that wants to hook up with LJ and do it the easy way. Welcome to the NBA today. :smh: I look forward to kicking his ass!

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Or did Love ruin their negotiating ability by coming out and demanding trade to Cleveland? Just another player that wants to hook up with LJ and do it the easy way. Welcome to the NBA today. :smh: I look forward to kicking his ass!

Is that a testament to Lebron's greatness or are you putting down Love for not wanting to come to Chicago? If you wanted Melo to come to town, than this statement is hypocritical.