Love Demands Trade to Cavaliers [trade official]

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Is that a testament to Lebron's greatness or are you putting down Love for not wanting to come to Chicago? If you wanted Melo to come to town, than this statement is hypocritical.

I'm not gonna get into the LJ thing with you again. It was more on Love than anything, however. Hey, like everyone else, I want the Bulls to become better. I was in favor of getting Melo at first cuz of this. However, I had reservations as well.

Based on the way things went, I'd say my reservations had some validity. I've been very vocal about believing in the team concept like SA rather than the "Homie hookup" as I call it, cuz I don't think that's good for the NBA!

In the end, I'm happy that the Bulls ended up with what we did. I like the new team. I like Niko, and if you look up old posts, you'll see that I've also said that I believe that Niko can give us a lot what Love could. I was really NEVER on the Love thing the entire time.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I'm not gonna get into the LJ thing with you again. It was more on Love than anything, however. Hey, like everyone else, I want the Bulls to become better. I was in favor of getting Melo at first cuz of this. However, I had reservations as well.

Based on the way things went, I'd say my reservations had some validity. I've been very vocal about believing in the team concept like SA rather than the "Homie hookup" as I call it, cuz I don't think that's good for the NBA!

In the end, I'm happy that the Bulls ended up with what we did. I like the new team. I like Niko, and if you look up old posts, you'll see that I've also said that I believe that Niko can give us a lot what Love could. I was really NEVER on the Love thing the entire time.

There is nothing to get into with Lebron...it was a simple question. I do appreciate your response, but I don't think it is wise to expect Mirotic to give you anything similar to what Kevin Love brings to the table. No other player in the league really does what Love does...his skill set is extremely rare.

If you don't want Melo and you don't want Love, how do you expect the Bulls to win a title?

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Back to the trade for a second...Wiggins, Bennett, and a 1st. Is that seriously it? No Waiters? Not multiple picks? What happened to the greedy Timberwolves? Did Cleveland finally realize that once they included Wiggins they blew every other offer out of the water and decreased their offer once everyone else gave up?

That's what they offered before, no? Minnesota thought they could drive up the price, so they didn't accept the offer. Now Chicago and Golden State are out of it(unless GS porks up Thompson) and Love reportedly wants to go to Cleveland. The package has Wiggins, which is what Minnesota really wants.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
So you wont actually be kicking anyones ass then.

Feel free to give it a try when you want. :yep: Put it this way, I wouldn't bet on your Boy LJ against me. He pussy in my book. In a fight, I'd kick his ass. At basketball, not so much.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Feel free to give it a try when you want. :yep: Put it this way, I wouldn't bet on your Boy LJ against me. He pussy in my book. In a fight, I'd kick his ass. At basketball, not so much.

The interwebz is strong with you

very rich stuff.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

e50476c2bf7db9634a5ec590309ad973.jpg

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
The interwebz is strong with you

very rich stuff.

Hey whatever dude, I don't have to impress anyone. Especially you. After all, you wanted to challenge me to a fight. Go ahead, set up a boxing match, whatever you want. It would be my pleasure. But if LJ came at me to fight, I'd kick his fuckin ass. I'm giving up 10 lbs and 5 inches only, I don't care how good he is at basketball, he wouldn't find me an easy fight.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I fought a blue whale once. Safe to say I won. BRING IT ON LEBRON!!!

Wait, no that was tbo. I miss that guy.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's what they offered before, no? Minnesota thought they could drive up the price, so they didn't accept the offer. Now Chicago and Golden State are out of it(unless GS porks up Thompson) and Love reportedly wants to go to Cleveland. The package has Wiggins, which is what Minnesota really wants.
I was under the impression that they were throwing everything plus the kitchen sink for Lovebefore offering Wiggins. I figured it'd be Wiggins plus most of what they added before, but perhaps that's me trying to be overly greedy Minnesota.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was under the impression that they were throwing everything plus the kitchen sink for Lovebefore offering Wiggins. I figured it'd be Wiggins plus most of what they added before, but perhaps that's me trying to be overly greedy Minnesota.

But I think once they were willing to offer Wiggins, that was the package being discussed(before Wiggins was signed and Love reportedly demanded a trade to Cleveland or whatevs)

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Pax said they DID NOT promise Niko he wouldn't be traded

not that it really matters now but i remember that being a big debate a few days ago

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Even without Lance, don't count out the Pacers. I only see Paul George getting better on that team.

not counting out the pacers...they took a step back tho

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
But I think once they were willing to offer Wiggins, that was the package being discussed(before Wiggins was signed and Love reportedly demanded a trade to Cleveland or whatevs)
I guess so. Makes sense since Wiggins is obviously a huge piece. I guess in my mind I wanted Cleveland devoid of depth so it would've made sense to include more pieces in the trade. Guess I'm projecting my own wants into reality...

czman

Liked Posts:
Miles may space the floor better, but he's not a shot creator and not as good a defender. It's still a step down. And the Pacers bench gave them nothing in the playoffs last year (surprising, given then have Watson and Scola who should be be contributors) so there's not much reason to expect a difference there.

I think Miles will be very comparable defensively on the Pacers. Playing on a team with a good defensive strategy helped Stephenson a lot. Miles has more length, is taller, and average athleticism. Miles is not as strong, but he should be fine.

I also like his shooting more. I think Miles will be a better fit.

As far as the bench goes who knows. The Pacers fell apart last year. I am not sure if they can recover from it. If they can though they can still be the number 1 seed. They have a lot of talent. People forget that the Pacers made the ECFs 2 seasons in a row and two years ago Stephenson was not playing at the level the played at last year.

I think the biggest question mark with the Pacers is not talent. It is how are they going to come back from whatever burst that team. I don't think I have ever seen a team fall that far that fast in the NBA, without an injury or six.

czman

Liked Posts:
Big deal, I've fought bigger. I still think LJ's a pussy, and I bet he'd go down hard.

WOW....I can't tell if you are Special person or a troll. Probably both. Why does anyone take what he types about anything seriously.