NFL Network's training camp coverage is a JOKE!

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
I'm so sick of turning the TV on for the past four days and seeing nothing but Manziel garbage on the NFL Network. They were reporting from Ohio even before Brown's camp started!

Well, I guess it's better than hearing about Michael Sam for 24 hours a day..... carry on NFL Network :wacko:

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I heart the media. Tony Dungy wouldn't draft a distraction. Tony Dungy better explain himself. He helped Michael Vick. OMG Michael Vick killed dogs and should die. All seems reasonable.

At least the abomination that are the Redskins cooled off a bit. Again.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
I noticed that too and stopped watching the channel. Sad. Take a look at NFL.COM. 3/4 of the stories are Manzeil or browns related as well. Now I don't go there.

They think we want this coverage, they are wrong.

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
Exactly...... they cover everything except FOOTBALL!

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Exactly...... they cover everything except FOOTBALL!

ESPN/NFLN has been turning into 'The View' for years now. Soon enough it'll be nothing but politically correct drama, player/team worship, and all about fweelings. That and the copying of Fox News model with controversial sports pundits and hot know-nothing chicks discussing such fweelings (Sarah Spain excluded).

Welcome to the age of social engineers whom think they know what entertains us neanderthals the most, e.g. faux-Heroes, Beer and Pussy.

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
thas homophobic

2ninmmo.jpg

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
You wouldn't know that any teams other than the Browns, Cowboys, Broncos, Patriots, or Seahawks were in camp according to NFLN

What about the Giants and Jets? Please tell me they made it to camp and their every movement is being reported.

mac bear

Liked Posts:
I would love to keep this thread going. Somebody has to be reading this. These NFLN people are insane with the target markets being so small. Yes, I'm radically Bears' biased, but it is a constant joke. And the thing is, I just don't understand it. It's supposed to be National... and yet, somehow, they are getting away with it.

There must be some 'ratings' meter or something that tells them that 'this is what people want', but it's crazy biased and ridiculously lopsided in coverage.

I have NO clue why the Manziel coverage is so intense... I'm semi-happy for the hapless Browns, but, for Christ's sake... whoops, Tony Dungy and Tebow might now be upset with me, and that might get more coverage than 'Mega-punt'er man or whatever...

It's fucking ridiculous...

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
They sure fooled me in the channel description, saying "all 32 teams covered." I don't watch that crap anymore.

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
There must be some 'ratings' meter or something that tells them that 'this is what people want', but it's crazy biased and ridiculously lopsided in coverage.

I honestly doubt the majority of folks interested in Football or sports in general want that much Manziel info/garbage handed to them. However, this is not an unusual issue that gets done by the media. I just don't understand why this 21 year old kid who likes to party is getting this much attention........... oh wait, it's cuz "he likes to party!". Who the hell gives a crap?

Besides, being a young dad myself it sickens me to death when I see little kids at Brown's camp doing the stupid Manziel-money hand gestures! It's not cute, its stupid on the parents part to teach their kids this kind of garbage. And of course, the media loves it so they beat a dead horse!

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love the Manziel coverage on ESPN. Anything that takes away which NBA team is trying to buy/trade for the best team is fine by me.

Culpfiction

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
NFLN has really gone down hill. They used to be the go to fro NFL news when they first started, now they're just another drama show for ratings. All Manziel, a fucking back-up. A shame how far they've fallen.

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
They were at Camp on Friday I think, FWIW.

TBH, they have too much airtime and too little stories at this point, the Favre shit was much worse IMO.

So you mean to tell me that there is a lot going on with Manziel that they need to spend 4 days of pretty much full coverage on him?

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So you mean to tell me that there is a lot going on with Manziel that they need to spend 4 days of pretty much full coverage on him?

I watched Friday all morning, to say that it was all Manziel is a complete lie. Like the I said, Steve Weisch(spelling?) was at Bears camp and they talked Bears and other teams as well.

I haven't watched all weekend though, but I have my doubts that's IT'S ALL MANZIEL.

I remember the days with no NFLN, now that totally sucked and that ain't lie!!

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They were at Camp on Friday I think, FWIW.

TBH, they have too much airtime and too little stories at this point, the Favre shit was much worse IMO.

You didn't like Favre Watch as part of the scrolling sports updates? You're not an American.

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
I watched Friday all morning, to say that it was all Manziel is a complete lie. Like the I said, Steve Weisch(spelling?) was at Bears camp and they talked Bears and other teams as well.

I haven't watched all weekend though, but I have my doubts that's IT'S ALL MANZIEL.

Well I didn't necessarily mean ALL Manziel, but it sure has been TOOOOOO MUCH Manziel. I too noticed the Bears camp here and there as well as other teams, but for the most part, it's been the Manziel circus.

Culpfiction

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Today has been non-stop Manziel and Broncos. Then they have played the same damn interview over and over the past three days between Rich Eisen and P. Manning. I'm not watching non-stop NFLN, but I seem to be catching the same thing, Manziel or Broncos.