league of legends

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you?

I know some people hooked on LoL but I have never tried it. Seems intimidating to get into. What do you think?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Never looked in to it.... now must google it

EDIT: Ah its a Warcraft III: Frozen Throne mod turned in to its own game..... kind of amazing how long Warcraft III multiplayer has survived on mods of various kinds.... the mods took on a life of their own.

Idk that I would ever get in to one of those though.... established multiplayer communities with that much history on a game can be frustrating to break in to and frustrating to deal with.... Thought back in the day I remember playing something like this as a mod on Warcraft III: FT and it was fun for a while.

Last edited:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I watched a friend play LoL once...:shrug:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Jessica Nigri plays LoL.

Meeeow

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never looked in to it.... now must google it

EDIT: Ah its a Warcraft III: Frozen Throne mod turned in to its own game..... kind of amazing how long Warcraft III multiplayer has survived on mods of various kinds.... the mods took on a life of their own.

Idk that I would ever get in to one of those though.... established multiplayer communities with that much history on a game can be frustrating to break in to and frustrating to deal with.... Thought back in the day I remember playing something like this as a mod on Warcraft III: FT and it was fun for a while.

Dota style games have an insane following.

If you look at steam charts, its not even close.

http://www.steamcharts.com/

bearmuff

Liked Posts:
i've played since release and always had a lot of fun

BUT there is a pretty big learning curve and the community isn't always very friendly

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would like to find a team game with matches that last about an hour, but its fkin hard to jump in a game thats as established as LoL.

Any thoughts on the difference between dota2 and LoL?

Last edited:

bearmuff

Liked Posts:
i'm not really sure all the differences between dota 2 and lol besides the developers. it's basically half of them went league and the other half went dota 2. a lot of my friends who play both games, prefer league. matches are usually 30-45 minutes. if you decide to play pm me on here and i'll show you the ways. its a really fun game

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im downloading dota 2 and lol both and will test em out the next couple days.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
TheSevvy is my name.

I play a lot, but I never play ranked. I'm a fuckin' casual because I hate e-sports. Worst online community ever. But if you find some cool people to play with, the game can be really fun.