Monday practice thread

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@buffy51 that fucktard brad biggs just ate a hot dog and michael c wright is picking his nose. Amateurs

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Today has been one of the most exciting days of practice ever....

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
CSNMoonMullin John Mullin
Brandon Marshall w/ 2 droops #BearsTalk

This????

man-boobs.jpg

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
Today has been one of the most exciting days of practice ever....

Is the view from your moms basement that good? I couldn't see a whole hell of a lot from upstairs in her bedroom.

Just kidding. I'd never touch here. Biffs mother is a SAINT!!!

Thanks for starting a useless thread that others filled in the blanks for you though. I would have thought you would have posted a lot with your credentials and all.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My bad. Didn't even realize there was a Joe Long on the team until I looked it up. I'll be right in about a month I guess.

Joe Long is Jake Long's brother. The Rams and Bears both have a set of Longs, and each guy has a brother that plays on the other team.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Are they in pads again ?

Yeah they were in full pads again today.

Houston continues his abuse of the interior OL from his DT spot in pass rush packages.

Wilson took a bunch of reps, but according to twitter did nothing noteworthy today because he didn't come up in the feed.

Sutton took a bunch of first team reps, again no one tweeted about it.

I guess the linebackers and safeties are doing jack shit, again nothing on twitter.

Do we have a backup TE? Again nothing on twitter.

Hub Arkush seems to have an army at bears camp, again no notable reports from his three man Army.

What an absolutely boring practice if you're to believe the guys who get paid the most.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Joe Long is Jake Long's brother. The Rams and Bears both have a set of Longs, and each guy has a brother that plays on the other team.
BM's droops, a set of "Long's" is this a covertly gay thread?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If you hate all non bears report related coverage really why the fuck are you here? Just go to their forums and grace them with your self loathing splenetic unemployed rage

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
should be something to do with the spleen and blood or bloody, but who knows about derivative connotations and meanings from the olden days

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
It's odd that today was so quiet on the twitter front. Usually there is something we get but today was eerily quiet. I think there's a. Little more than 20 total tweets from the beat writers today, not counting the same injury report that everyone started off practice with. It's as if everyone gave up today.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Long weekend ? Everybody drinkin lotsa water and wearin sunglasses lookin down alot ??

bearmuff

Liked Posts:
You would think if he continues to do well in practice with our guys, his confidence will grow on game days. It is a shame however that B Marsh and Alshon are so similar in the big bodied style and he does not get more variation. Film and one on ones against speed guys (Williams maybe) could help with that.

chris williams is a nice changeup though