Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rose doesn't often say things publicly and a lot of what he has said recently hasn't been all that great, but I'm ok with this one.

http://www.thescore.com/nba/news/544630

Go show em DRose. :bullbang:

Because if you don't we're screwed

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well start to make us believe by tearing it up for Team USA. And I don't mean tearing up any ligaments of course.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
He's supposed to have this attitude.

But this is 2014, people will scrutinize him no matter what he says or does.

Liked Posts:
Squaaaaaad, I think he will be fine but he's gotta prove it with his play on the court which I think he will be able to do

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've eaten my words before

alphabet-soup-photo-425x236.jpg

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
July is all for talk. Let's see what he's saying in June 2015.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
When he sits out meaningful playoff games, he can eat my ass.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
When he sits out meaningful playoff games, he can eat my ass.

There will only be meaningful playoff games if he's on the court, so I guess you can eat your own ass?? Not sure how that works. :smug2:

Liked Posts:
Rose doesn't often say things publicly and a lot of what he has said recently hasn't been all that great, but I'm ok with this one.

http://www.thescore.com/nba/news/544630

Go show em DRose. :bullbang:

Because if you don't we're screwed

What is he going to show anyone? He still refused to play when he was cleared by doctors. That happened. Nothing he does can change that. And then there's the recruiting stuff. Oh boy. Healthy knee. I'd really hope so with that much time off.

Btw, does he have another shoe coming out? Gotta build the hype!

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Why can't people just be positive about D Rose coming back? I don't understand people who bring up things that have been and gone. 2323 keeps bringing up the same bullshit from 2 years ago even though he can't speak on the matter because he knows zilch about the situation really. Apparently the doctor said he was cleared...Carmelo was apparently close to going to the Lakers as well....Unless you are Tom Thibodeau or Derrick Rose himself, you don't know anything about what was going on.

Look towards the future. D Rose as of right now is still in that future and if he is healthy will be the focal point of the Chicago Bulls future. This team goes as far as Rose can take it. Noah is the heart and soul but he can only take this team so far...why hate on a guy who basically holds the near future of Chicago Bulls basketball in his hands?

Get over what has happened in the past and be excited that this guy is playing ball again. I know that I am sure as hell happy that my favorite player and franchise player for my hometown Chicago Bulls is back on the court and doing what he does best. Everything in the past will be forgotten when he steps onto the court.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What is he going to show anyone? He still refused to play when he was cleared by doctors. That happened. Nothing he does can change that. And then there's the recruiting stuff. Oh boy. Healthy knee. I'd really hope so with that much time off.

Btw, does he have another shoe coming out? Gotta build the hype!

I sincerely doubt that there will be any real hype. We're done with hype. It has been two long fucking years for Bulls fans who were really excited about the promise of the team that they had three years ago. THAT was a team that I still believe would have won a couple of championships with a healthy Rose. That didn't happen and it didn't happen because of injury. I do think that between them, Rose and the Bulls totally fucked up the last two years in how they handled the Rose injuries and that hurt their credibility. It was what I would call a clusterfuck.

Like it or not, all of the pressure is going to be on Rose. He is going to have to re-establish himself as a player let alone a super-star. He is not going to get a pass from many people or that they'll make excuses for him. He needs to perform and perform well. Pretty much he has dictated his entire two years and now it is on him to prove that he was right. The PR has been that he is working his ass off to come back. In his corner are his teammates apparently, at least in their words.

But this is on Rose. Right now he is not the leader of the team. Noah is with Gibson a close 2nd. Both of those guys have gone balls out before during and will after his absence. Rose needs to perform. Period. He can't put on that whipped dog persona that he sometimes does. He needs to get animated as much as he can.

Truth is that Rose has never been a super-star type in Chicago and/or leader. I'm not indicting him but this is his year to put up stuff. He needs to play with a chip on his shoulder and become one of five on the floor. I hope like hell that he can because if he doesn't, this is going to be a miserable year in Chicago in my view.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why can't people just be positive about D Rose coming back? I don't understand people who bring up things that have been and gone. 2323 keeps bringing up the same bullshit from 2 years ago even though he can't speak on the matter because he knows zilch about the situation really. Apparently the doctor said he was cleared...Carmelo was apparently close to going to the Lakers as well....Unless you are Tom Thibodeau or Derrick Rose himself, you don't know anything about what was going on.

Look towards the future. D Rose as of right now is still in that future and if he is healthy will be the focal point of the Chicago Bulls future. This team goes as far as Rose can take it. Noah is the heart and soul but he can only take this team so far...why hate on a guy who basically holds the near future of Chicago Bulls basketball in his hands?

Get over what has happened in the past and be excited that this guy is playing ball again. I know that I am sure as hell happy that my favorite player and franchise player for my hometown Chicago Bulls is back on the court and doing what he does best. Everything in the past will be forgotten when he steps onto the court.

Things will be "Rosy" if Rose is at 90 %. The Bulls will be appreciably better than the last two years. That is obvious. There will be a pretty big adjustment in their game as far as the other guys. In his absence, Noah became the assist guy from the high post and there was a lot less of the clear a space and watch Rose drive game. They also have a guy in Gasol who is a totally different player than Boozer was.

The thing is that although the Bulls will be better, if Cleveland gets Love, the Bulls will not win the East in my opinion. They would be much too slow and would not be able to defend Lebron, Love, and Irving. They just won't. They really have to understand that Love is the difference maker in the East. Big time. If the Bulls get him , they roll as a sure thing East winner. If they don't, they would really. really, have to get lucky with Rose being 100% healthy, Butler making great progress. and a patch-work quilt of below average guards is somehow going to suffice. Oh, and last but not least, Mirotic and McBuckets need to play not as rookies under a thibs "don't play rookies" theory but rather emerge as good contributors.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Hey guys, I just talked to Derrick and asked him what he thinks of this thread! His answer?

attachment.php

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hey guys, I just talked to Derrick and asked him what he thinks of this thread! His answer?

attachment.php

Hey now, this thread is completely fine. The responses however...:rolleyes:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

attachment.php

No Derrick Roses were injured during the photoshopping of this picture....surprisingly.

Liked Posts:
New Lenox, Illinois (Orignally From Blue Island.)
I truly hope Rose can come back healthy, he has put a lot of work into his game and hopefully his body can put up with the grind. It's not his fault he was injured, I'm excited for him to come back and dominate once again.