Joakim and D. Rose PSA: #ChicagoStandUp

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Gangs not the problem? your the cracker that embarrass' us whities ..... your the soft, piece of shit that will suck dick when the gangs take over, imo.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Maybe I should start a campaign to get you banned (Like GusPus is doing), since ever since you have graced the board with your return, I don't seem to agree with much of anything you have to say.

My return lolol who am i, Derrick Rose? Ban me? For what, not being able to tolerate idiot posters? Too bad im not a mod anymore because there 4-5 posters in this board who could go away and make it 100000 times better immediately. But then Biggie would come back with his alternate account.

I'm angry that Derrick got injured twice? You're a moron. If i were angry, it would be because Brandon Roy Jr was medically cleared to play basketball and didnt. It would be because graham cracker knees refuses to do the things off the court to help his team. The coward who wouldnt try out for team USA until Westbrook pulled out.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
hay hay hay, take it to PM. Nabuddie is getting banned here. Just lay off the [newly found] personal agendas.