Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
[video=youtube;N6tjuOYsiNU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6tjuOYsiNU[/video]

Always good to see the athletes trying to make difference.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Im sure all of the murderous thugs at home saw that while watching the news and rethought their lives. Chicago is a much much safer place. Thank you Derrick Rose. Thank you.

I like how Rose said he stands for his city. Last i checked, he was sitting on the bench while everyone else was limping up and down the court. And how come there wasnt hard hat/lunch pale Taj Gibson in the video? Where's Jimmy McBricks? Flawed advertising. Will shoot people tonight.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Im sure all of the murderous thugs at home saw that while watching the news and rethought their lives. Chicago is a much much safer place. Thank you Derrick Rose. Thank you.

I like how Rose said he stands for his city. Last i checked, he was sitting on the bench while everyone else was limping up and down the court. And how come there wasnt hard hat/lunch pale Taj Gibson in the video? Where's Jimmy McBricks? Flawed advertising. Will shoot people tonight.
Its a good thing you're in Miami Heat territory.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines

I think you need to take a valium or something you are obviously trying too hard with this trolling thing. Maybe you can take a class or try reading how to be a troll for dummies. Good luck.

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
I think you need to take a valium or something you are obviously trying too hard with this trolling thing. Maybe you can take a class or try reading how to be a troll for dummies. Good luck.

Or hes just really, really depressing?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Or i was just being honest, about the first part at least. Look, does anyone really think a little commercial campaign by a couple millionaire basketball stars for the Bulls is going to change anything?

and my troll game is strong as hell, im just being a dick about Rose. I would say youre really good at trolling xpl but im pretty sure im confusing trolling for sheer stupidity.

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Or i was just being honest, about the first part at least. Look, does anyone really think a little commercial campaign by a couple millionaire basketball stars for the Bulls is going to change anything?

and my troll game is strong as hell, im just being a dick about Rose. I would say youre really good at trolling xpl but im pretty sure im confusing trolling for sheer stupidity.
Change starts with the youth. Athletes have a voice that children will listen to, so its good when they use if for something other than selling products.

Denial is always the first stage so the sooner you realize that you the suck, the better off you will be in your quest to be more than just a dick.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Change starts with the youth. Athletes have a voice that children will listen to, so its good when they use if for something other than selling products.

Denial is always the first stage so the sooner you realize that you the suck, the better off you will be in your quest to be more than just a dick.

That's why you are the one going around telling everyone that they are dick?

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
The Bulls MB ruined ... by the fuckin Bears MB peons!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Change starts with the youth. Athletes have a voice that children will listen to, so its good when they use if for something other than selling denial.

Spoken like a guy who doesn't live in the city of Chicago.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

This is a tough one. Without parents who give a crap, kids are pretty well screwed. You can't lay it on counselors or teachers or coaches
to some how shepherd youths. IF they try and fail then they get blamed or sued. Gang violence has to be met with overwhelming force. That is the bottom line, I think. I would mobilize the National Guard in Chicago to patrol the streets and have them have loaded weapons. Cops cannot do it alone. Not when the enemy guns are better and more lethal then their own.

I go on the Chicago Trib and Suntimes websites almost every day. It really sickens me to read how bad things are in Chicago and 90+ % of it is gang related. It also sickens me when I see ignorant assholes talking about that the solution is to take guns away from citizens. They've done that, haven't they? Last that I heard, it isn't homeowners who are killing innocent people but rather those pukes who have an evil mind-set and don't give a shit. In reality, they are even worse than terrorists because there is no base cause for them. They are worms. The scum of the earth. Mobilize the guard to protect the streets and have the cops raid the shit of the gangs and bring total shit on them.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Come-on........ That is pretty dumb.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Come-on........ That is pretty dumb.

Id like to hear more from the guy who thinks Rose needs to change his diet to make his tendons stronger...The tendons that never tore.

Now that i think about it, i may be confusing you with someone else. If thats the case, i'll just mention the guy who wants the Rondo-Rose back court. Yeah, dumb.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
atleast Rose is doing something to help the city

:derbulls:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

The problems is that the definition of children really has changed in the last 20+ years. Children, in the inner city grow up way too fast and a lot of time in a bad way. They really are exposed to total crap very early on. They don't know how to deal with this shit. Who can? I really feel sorry for them. Truth is that the deterioration of this country has really taken a drastic turn for the worse and nowhere is it more drastic than in the inner city.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Pretty sad that those guys play more basketball than Derrick Rose. Stand up Chicago! We're athletes, let us influence you to stop shooting each other! Parents and older siblings are irrelevant!

xplosive, pure, unadulterated stupid.

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
That's why you are the one going around telling everyone that they are dick?
No I called you a dick because you continue to ignore what ever the topic of the thread/post is to continue bitching about firing GarPax. Again, this thread has nothing to do with them but you decided to make a worthless post.
Spoken like a guy who doesn't live in the city of Chicago.
I'm a born and bred Chicagoan, and a Bulls fan. How about you?
Pretty sad that those guys play more basketball than Derrick Rose. Stand up Chicago! We're athletes, let us influence you to stop shooting each other! Parents and older siblings are irrelevant!
xplosive, pure, unadulterated stupid.
You are so silly its getting nauseating. So you are angry that Derrick got injured twice, therefore; how dare he look at his community and speak out against crime and violence? What nerve!

Maybe I should start a campaign to get you banned (Like GusPus is doing), since ever since you have graced the board with your return, I don't seem to agree with much of anything you have to say.

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
This is a tough one. Without parents who give a crap, kids are pretty well screwed. You can't lay it on counselors or teachers or coaches
to some how shepherd youths. IF they try and fail then they get blamed or sued. Gang violence has to be met with overwhelming force. That is the bottom line, I think. I would mobilize the National Guard in Chicago to patrol the streets and have them have loaded weapons. Cops cannot do it alone. Not when the enemy guns are better and more lethal then their own.

I go on the Chicago Trib and Suntimes websites almost every day. It really sickens me to read how bad things are in Chicago and 90+ % of it is gang related. It also sickens me when I see ignorant assholes talking about that the solution is to take guns away from citizens. They've done that, haven't they? Last that I heard, it isn't homeowners who are killing innocent people but rather those pukes who have an evil mind-set and don't give a shit. In reality, they are even worse than terrorists because there is no base cause for them. They are worms. The scum of the earth. Mobilize the guard to protect the streets and have the cops raid the shit of the gangs and bring total shit on them.
Unless the national guard is bringing jobs and better education, they aren't needed. Gangs are not the biggest problem either. It has more to do with poverty and a violent culture. Chicago has the same problems that all urban area's with large minority populations have, so its not unique to Chicago.

The media's focus on Chicago is just politics and exploiting a problem to push their agendas. Sports and entertainment are huge factors in the urban community so, athletes have a responsibility to speak out as often as possible. I'm glad to see Noah's Arc foundation and D. Rose are willing to step out and hope they do even more.