Kromer likes what he sees with Cutler I guess getting 40+ millions and two kids made

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
.........him more RESPONSIBLE ??
Could be .

Aaron Kromer: Bears Jay Cutler taking more control by the day

Jay Cutler has had a sedentary offseason, it seems. He was buried in the Bears playbook. The results are impressing Bears offensive coordinator Aaron Kromer.

“ … It’s obvious in practice that Jay is taking more and more control by the day,” said Kromer, via CSN Chicago. “Not that he didn’t before — he did — but with his comfort level with all of the things we’re trying to get done, he’s able to solve some of his own problems on the field, even when he didn’t maybe have that answer taught to him yet.”

While Kromer was careful to cover his tracks and not call out his signal caller, he illuminated the unspoken. The Bears were left wanting more from Cutler last season. He averaged a pedestrian 238 yards per game while putting up 19 touchdowns to 15 interceptions (4 fumbles) in 11 games. Those numbers fit a second-year quarterback better than they do an eight-year veteran — especially when you consider that Cutler was throwing to Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffrey. It’s a good sign that Cutler is putting in work and getting on the same page as his offensive coordinator.

“He’s doing an excellent job, as well as the other quarterbacks, but it’s really helped that Jay has studied really hard all offseason,” Kromer said. “He’s worked on his technique. He’s been one of the hardest working guys on the team this offseason.”

While it’s great news that Cutler is working hard, Bears fans are likely left wondering why this isn’t implicit. NFL quarterbacks are expected to be the hardest working players on their teams. Peyton Manning and Tom Brady are famous for clocking extra hours. If Cutler wants to become an elite quarterback — and he’s finally got all the tools around him to do so — he’ll need to clock in as many hours as Brady or Manning.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Lol. I'm sure Cutler dies as much as any other QB. Just because he isn't elite doesn't mean he isn't working hard at it. Hell, Brady want working hard the offseason he knocked up 2 women. Plus hes been in the same system for 15 years. Of course he mastered it

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol. I'm sure Cutler dies as much as any other QB. Just because he isn't elite doesn't mean he isn't working hard at it. Hell, Brady want working hard the offseason he knocked up 2 women. Plus hes been in the same system for 15 years. Of course he mastered it

Agree 100%. All QB's will eventually die.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Lol. I'm sure Cutler dies as much as any other QB. J
Except Payton Manning. If you think Cutler put's in half the effort of Manning then you are crazy

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Except Payton Manning. If you think Cutler put's in half the effort of Manning then you are crazy

nm6fwxsvsqnfshn5m0zm.gif

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe Cutler is just, for the first time, in a system where the answers can actually be found?

I am not sure that under previous Bear OC's answers were there. Like what to do if he reads a D that will beat the play they have called...

In the past maybe that was a fuck it situation. Now maybe there are answers to be had at the LOS or within the play.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I just want to know if Jay is gonna try to hold the ball and force things or start throwing it away when he feels the pressure?

i feel like he doesnt throw away enough

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just want to know if Jay is gonna try to hold the ball and force things or start throwing it away when he feels the pressure?

i feel like he doesnt throw away enough

Oh yeah, just like Manning did in the Super Bowl.

F Rodgers

Liked Posts:
[
Poor guy

QUOTE=ShiftyDevil;1429427]
nm6fwxsvsqnfshn5m0zm.gif
[/QUOTE]

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It would be nice to see a 10% improvement with Jay and a nearly 2:1 Td / INT ratio..... for the next coupla years ....... noticeable changes with statistics to support........that would be awesome. It sure would put alot of naysayers at the Crow for dinner table.