Well...this settles the Cutler argument.

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
eduhasyr.jpg

Can't even hold the ball right.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
The Cutler Argument will continue to survive long after Israel and the middle east has exploded into a black hole...and his descendants will be filthy rich as Emery's successors extend their contracts through eternal inheritances. Thus repeats the cycle of the universe. Amen.

supra8795

Liked Posts:
I can almost guarantee Jay can throw a spiral no matter where his hands are on the ball. I know I can. I played some QB in my days and sometimes you get in such a hurry you don't have time to throw it right.

Culpfiction

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've never been a quarterback. I hold the ball on the laces and can't throw a spiral.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
The other day, I exchanged $5 for a footlong meatball marinara at a Subway.

After getting home and eating the sandwich, I scratched a lottery ticket and won $50.

I used that $50 to buy a really nice steak dinner.

So obviously I came out on top with that Subway exchange. Suckers.

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I heard he just kept running,shoulder-checked the Gatorade table, crashed and fumbled.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Does he still throw dozens of balls a day on top of the "hospitality tents" in frustration? Those were the days.

Liked Posts:
I could be mistaken, but I believe most quarterbacks don't hold the ball on the laces.

I hope you're being sarcastic. Like another poster said, sometimes you get in such a hurry that you can't always grip the laces before getting a quick pass off.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The other day, I exchanged $5 for a footlong meatball marinara at a Subway.

After getting home and eating the sandwich, I scratched a lottery ticket and won $50.

I used that $50 to buy a really nice steak dinner.

So obviously I came out on top with that Subway exchange. Suckers.

Five....five dollar....five dollar foot long.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
I could be mistaken, but I believe most quarterbacks don't hold the ball on the laces.

Well there's this thing called google image search and I searched Manning Brees Romo and Stafford, and guess what? They all hold the ball on the laces in each and every action shot there is.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well there's this thing called google image search and I searched Manning Brees Romo and Stafford, and guess what? They all hold the ball on the laces in each and every action shot there is.

lol. I did the same. I assumed he was joking.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought it was a very funny and witty post myself I almost thankbanged him :shrug:

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Let's be honest here, we've all looked up stupid trivial shit on the net. Looking up random photo's of QB and how they Hold the ball is right up there.

Thanks for the Google image search lesson though Biff. That, on its own made this thread.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Quarterbacks often don't grip the laces before throwing a quick slant. Could be what Cutler is practicing here.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Quarterbacks often don't grip the laces before throwing a quick slant. Could be what Cutler is practicing here.

I was thinking the same thing until I googled Manning who gets the ball out faster than any other QB in the NFL and always has his fingers on the laces.

Mitchapalooza

Josh Freeman never used laces............oh wait that's bad, shit.