Your dirty little obsessions...

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I used to buy the cans of Kraft Mac N Cheese powdered cheese and just eat that shit by itself.... pretty sure I have alot of cancer now

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
1 or 2 cinnamon sticks in the chili while it cooks isn't bad, substituting cinnamon for cumin...that may be a little much.

I caught it with only a tablespoon of it in there, but for me it was awful. I don't like sweet chili at all. :(

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Oh this one might be weird enough...tried it yesterday. Hot cheetos in a sandwich (it was roast beef+turkey, but any meat will do).

I've added chips or fires to a sandwich as well. Saves time :)

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I'll pop a bag of popcorn and then melt 1/3 of a stick of butter to top the popcorn off with.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Gotta use the right chips though, some places I've been to did that and they used bad chips so the whole thing was just bad.

Maybe it's just me...the chip/fry has to have a crunch to it or it doesn't add anything to the sandwich.

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
My weird food is brownies and peaches. Plop a fresh brownie in a bowl and heap some canned peaches and pour some of the juice on that bitch. Damn that's good. I got that from my grandmother

I've got a funny story about grabbing the wrong container. This happened when I was still little but it's legend lives on. My grandmother (same as above) made a pumpkin pie for some family gathering. Everyone started eating but for some reason it tasted a little funny. Everyone also asked grandma what was different. She made it the same as every other pumpkin pie since the beginning of time and couldn't think of anything. A few more bites by more adventurous members of our family and it was pinned down. Instead of grabbing the cinnamon, she grabbed chili powder and dumped a bunch in. It's sad we had to waste a pumpkin pie but at least we got a funny story out of it

Reactions: DC

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
squirrel-gif.GIF

dunno if its an obsession but I love makin gravy outta these lil fuckers eva year and its srsly tasty

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd eat that with some mayo and hot sauce.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
So, that's just an entire crab? Just breaded and deep fried? That's a little weird but I'd be down to try almost anything once

It's a soft-shell crab, you can eat pretty much the whole crab because they have just molted the old exoskeleton and the new one has not harden yet. You get all the flavor of a blue crab without all the work of cracking them and picking the meat. I would uppercut my mother for some soft-shell crabs...and I would fully expect my mother to do the same to me.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

In Greece, they put fries in the gyro's...I am going back for the first time since 2002 and that will probably be the first thing I eat. So freakin good, my buddy owns a sub shop that makes a good gyro and I don't even have to ask any more he just knows how to fix mine.

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's a soft-shell crab, you can eat pretty much the whole crab because they have just molted the old exoskeleton and the new one has not harden yet. You get all the flavor of a blue crab without all the work of cracking them and picking the meat. I would uppercut my mother for some soft-shell crabs...and I would fully expect my mother to do the same to me.

Interesting. I always wondered what soft shell crab was, I've never lived anywhere near a popular crab region.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In Greece, they put fries in the gyro's...I am going back for the first time since 2002 and that will probably be the first thing I eat. So freakin good, my buddy owns a sub shop that makes a good gyro and I don't even have to ask any more he just knows how to fix mine.
That sounds like a genius idea...must try this next time I get a gyro

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
does kimchi on hotdogs count?