OT: Anyone catch Stephen A. say that dumb shit

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Lol putting Jay in rays situation would be a catastrophe, he would be absolutely mauled and I guarantee Stephen A would have been the first to bash him, but since it's his homie/ a player he likes he attempts to justify rice's actions

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
OP is going to have to be more specific, StevenA has said a lot of dumb shit.
very true I can usually only make it 20 seconds before he infuriates me that's why I don't watch his punk ass, just happen to see a news report on it and wondered what my fellow bear community thought about it

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I the words of Stephen A himself...THAT'S JUST BLASPHEMOUS! :elephant:

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Packer fans have found their new hero .... ray rice

Impress3

22vision
Liked Posts:
Steven A was right but it wasn't the time or place to bring that up in the discussion. Sometimes you have to be mute on certain subjects...this was one of them

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
man I don't care about this. Talk about sports.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"But instead of allowing Champion to “embrace debate,” as the show’s tagline promotes, First Take quickly cut to a live discussion about LeBron James, a bizarre disconnect from the seriousness of the opening."

I found this funny too. When all else fails talk about LeBron. OMG he's wearing #23 now! Let's discuss for an hour.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am really sick of all this "politically correct" shit. What he said was wrong, but get over it. And in turn, when somebody makes a slightly racist comment, Stephen A Smith should get over it. And when someone makes a homophobic remark, Chris Kluwe should get over it.

America has turned into a series of witch hunts with everyone feeling they need to attack non-PC remarks as revenge for when they got attacked for a non-PC remark.

I am not a fan of Stephen A. Smith. I feel he is a racist. But what every person who doesn't like S.A.S needs to do it stand up and say this is enough, we are not going to burn him at the stake for a stupid remark and we are not going to engage in these PC witch hunts.

If SAS doesn't like white people, fine, I will deal with it. If the defensive coordinator for the Vikings doesn't like gay people, fine, deal with it. If a bunch of gay guys don't like your defense of marriage act, get over it.

Tolerance is what America was built on, not everyone pretending they like everyone else and their beliefs. Despite whatever scripted apologies they make, SAS may not have the best attitude towards women, the DC for the Vikings probably won't be pro-gay marriage and Donald Sterling still will not want to see his girlfriend hanging out with black guys. I doubt that FUBU will have all white board of directors.

Everyone doesn't have to like me, or pretend they do.

You're a fucking moron.

cobbland

Liked Posts:
On the subject of Ray Rice he said women should know not to provoke a man in a manner of that of which could lead to a physical altercation.. Jesus what a clown hopefully they can his dumbass , he is nearly unwatchable to me and his "opinions" can almost always be in parallel with what is referred to as a racebaiter. Hopefully this will help wake ESPN up and realize that this dude is nothing but another sexist/"racebaiting" prick playing reporter.. would rather listen to cornhieser and jaws argue on Monday night football than hear this douche talk..... ever.

His opinions and on air persona bothers you so much, that you show your displeasure by continuously tuning in to a show, where he has marquee billing???

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The problem with domestic violence, is it is the gift that keeps on giving. It is a learned behavior, and it takes a truly special person to break that heritage of violence in their family.

The other problem is that it ain't gonna go away, while we as a society are so hell bent on ignoring half the incidents. When a woman is violent, or psychologically abusive towards a man, it is just as disgusting, and it is just as damaging, because, just like if it were in reverse, you are creating little monsters.

Anders Brevik, was given to his mother to be raised, because of a western world paradigm that largely ignores the abusive capability of women. He was abused, physically, and sexually by his mother. Raised in hate, to hate. It was ignored. His father was not given custody, because the Feminist piece of propaganda known as "The Tender Years Doctrine" still has family courts brainwashed into believing that the mother is always better for the child than the father. So Anders was raised to be a monster, and 77 people had their lives cut short as a result.

Adam Lanza-same situation.

I have recently gotten placement of my 8 year old son from his mother. It took years of my ex reissuing to take him to school, bearing him, selling him for sexual favors to fuel her drug habit, and me calling the police, to get him out of that situation. And yet the court stool wants to give her every opportunity to give him back, and undo all the healing, and catching up academically and socially that has been happening since he left her hell of a home.

My wife did not believe how fucked up family courts are, and what feminism has done to create the situation...But now that she has seen this first hand, she shares my views.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk