OT: Anyone catch Stephen A. say that dumb shit

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I feel bad you all got such bad women you gotta hit 'em. It's a sad state of affairs. I hope my lil girl don't turn out to be a women who gets her ass beat because fellas like you deserve better treatment. that would suck to be that kind of father.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Last edited:

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
I feel bad you all got such bad women you gotta hit 'em. It's a sad state of affairs. I hope my lil girl don't turn out to be a women who gets her ass beat because fellas like you deserve better treatment. that would suck to be that kind of father.

You're really obsessed with this notion about "bad women." Not everyone who throws a punch is bad. That's why we have fists. Use em' or lose em' brother.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
REMY JAMAICAN GONNA FUCK YOUR BITCH AND PUNCH A SHARK AND THEN CREATE AN INTERNET ARGUMENT THAT GOES MANY PAGES FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Jamaica doesn't share waters with the US and Cuba so that's not where I am from.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans

I wonder why I never hear about fathers of domestic violence victims retaliating. If someone ever did that to my daughters, I would hunt that person down and beat the shit out of him, and I don't care if I go to jail.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
I wonder why I never hear about fathers of domestic violence victims retaliating. If someone ever did that to my daughters, I would hunt that person down and beat the shit out of him, and I don't care if I go to jail.
Investigation discovery. Lol mostly they don't tell ya about those cases because they want you to think negatively about the attacker so they will never tell you about a noble father avenging his daughters beating, because people don't think that guy should go to jail. They would rather report rapes and cold blooded murders

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
I'm glad I don't have any daughters , props to all of you that do cause it would would take would take a lot to watch a boys start dating em I couldn't see liking any of em. I would be way way to protective that's why I got blessed with two boys.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Nah my cousins are the hardcore ones. Some of them can comfortably hold their breath for like 5 minutes.

It's a hard life though. One serious injury and you go from pulling in 70 to 100k to basically zero. Also have a couple cousins that are pretty much deaf or struggling with vertigo because of blown out ear drums and other ear problems.
Not too sure but I think it means a large wooden ship

MidwestDichotomy

Liked Posts:
Investigation discovery. Lol mostly they don't tell ya about those cases because they want you to think negatively about the attacker so they will never tell you about a noble father avenging his daughters beating, because people don't think that guy should go to jail. They would rather report rapes and cold blooded murders

I watch quite a bit of ID. The way they portray certain types of cases can be somewhat...peculiar.

Man cheats on wife. Conclusion: Man was obvious scumbag. Anything bad that happens to him is rightfully deserved and clearly his own fault. Feel sorry for wife.

Woman cheats on husband. Conclusion: Man was obviously not providing her with the life she deserved or desired. Anything bad that happens to him is rightfully deserved and clearly his own fault. Feel sorry for wife.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:

one of my daughters bf squeezed her arm and left a bruise so I went grabbed him by both his and bobble headed that motherfucker zero problems ever since guess word gets out

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
I watch quite a bit of ID. The way they portray certain types of cases can be somewhat...peculiar.

Man cheats on wife. Conclusion: Man was obvious scumbag. Anything bad that happens to him is rightfully deserved and clearly his own fault. Feel sorry for wife.

Woman cheats on husband. Conclusion: Man was obviously not providing her with the life she deserved or desired. Anything bad that happens to him is rightfully deserved and clearly his own fault. Feel sorry for wife.

Yea other than deadly women they tend to sympathize with the women even when the are the killer, but it's also their higher target demographic (women) so it vaguely caters to them, but it's one of my favorite channels other than nightmare next door, that show is narrating at its absolute worst, take a terrible murderous cold blooded situation and the narrator has a horrible cliche punchline every other sentence like trying to squeeze in comedy in a completely serious topic. Have you ever noticed that on "nightmare next door" man its unwatchable.

MidwestDichotomy

Liked Posts:
Yea other than deadly women they tend to sympathize with the women even when the are the killer, but it's also their higher target demographic (women) so it vaguely caters to them, but it's one of my favorite channels other than nightmare next door, that show is narrating at its absolute worst, take a terrible murderous cold blooded situation and the narrator has a horrible cliche punchline every other sentence like trying to squeeze in comedy in a completely serious topic. Have you ever noticed that on "nightmare next door" man its unwatchable.

I don't typically watch NND. I like Lt. Joe Kenda. He doesn't mix words. He calls a scumbag a scumbag. I like "I Almost Got Away With It" too.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
one of my daughters bf squeezed her arm and left a bruise so I went grabbed him by both his and bobble headed that motherfucker zero problems ever since guess word gets out
I raised 3 daughters. You really shouldn't do that again. I hear prison sucks.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I raised 3 daughters. You really shouldn't do that again. I hear prison sucks.

agreed it was a bad moment for me. one of those instances where i totally lost my shit

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Not only do we have a SharkBeater, now we have an abuser of children

6636329.gif

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Im kind of worried about you jim

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I think if ypu teach your daughter to treat people the way she wants to be treated she will be fine. Like i mentioned before stats show women actually start most violent domestic struggles by striking first but men are more likely to go to jail because damage is clear and they are least likely to call the police