Liked Posts:
this is how you slap your bitch and get away with it:
1248709222_slap-dance.gif

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nope. Self-defense. Woman hits me first, I can hit back.

Who knew that when Jesus told you to turn the other cheek what he really meant was to knock a bitch out? I mean is the Bible just a coaster to you?

Reactions: WCL

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey, Ray Rice was wrong but Greg Hardy had every right to beat his bitch and threaten to kill her. I mean she did fuck Nelly and playing one of his songs was just trifling!

[video=youtube;GeZZr_p6vB8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeZZr_p6vB8[/video]

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who knew that when Jesus told you to turn the other cheek what he really meant was to knock a bitch out? I mean is the Bible just a coaster to you?

Bible coasters. I like it.

Reactions: WCL

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Too late I guess. I didn't know.

s.gif

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
What if she's coming at you with a knife to kill you. Are you still a piece of shit if you hit her?

Yeah right, it seems that a Woman can kick a guy in the nuts, hit him, egg him on, do all sorts of stupid shit, but as soon as a Man lay his hand on her, he's a piece of shit. This isn't a simple subject... I don't condone hitting a Woman, but frankly, some Women deserve a good slap in the face sometimes.

Did any of you husbands know that all your wife has to do is call the police and say you touched her .... and you WILL be arrested, no matter what! You will have to prove you didn't. A lot of double standards in this world, imo.

Sometimes it's ok to say the Woman is the piece of shit.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
This is what BearPride did to his woman when she tried selling his fog machine

black-man-sucker-punches-girl-o.gif

Don't you get tired of the basement and fog machine jokes? Nah, I don't hit anyone anymore. Not unless I have to. It's too easy for me to do some damage.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
This is what BearPride did to his woman when she tried selling his fog machine

black-man-sucker-punches-girl-o.gif

Although, this gif can be a good example how a Woman shouldn't say what she thinks to a guy on the street she doesn't know.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah right, it seems that a Woman can kick a guy in the nuts, hit him, egg him on, do all sorts of stupid shit, but as soon as a Man lay his hand on her, he's a piece of shit. This isn't a simple subject... I don't condone hitting a Woman, but frankly, some Women deserve a good slap in the face sometimes.

Did any of you husbands know that all your wife has to do is call the police and say you touched her .... and you WILL be arrested, no matter what! You will have to prove you didn't. A lot of double standards in this world, imo.

Sometimes it's ok to say the Woman is the piece of shit.

Maybe people should choose better wives?

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would you punch a female shark in her stupid face, remy?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Would you punch a female shark in her stupid face, remy?

I punched a shark in the face once. I didn't stick around to ascertain its sex but yes punching female sharks in the face is acceptable.