Tuesday Practice Thread

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Figured I'd get this shit started. The Bears don't practice today. So post all your fake tweets about today's camp in here.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
The bears unveiled their new Chris Williams package and plan 10-15 snaps a game to get him open in space

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I heard Tim Jennings was demoted to carrying Issiah Frey's pads to and from the field....

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
Moon has given an internship to Biff. They are currently in an undisclosed basement drinking out the details.

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
Brad Biggs @BradBiggs · 3m

LanceStone signs 5yr 100 billion rep contract extension with CCS after training camp hold out.

Jeremy Stoltz ‏@BearReport · 1m

Rush and CCS come to agreement with LanceStone on contract extension. Stone, last seasons forum MVP returns to CCS training camp.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
The bears unveiled their new Chris Williams package and plan 10-15 snaps a game to get him open in space

In all reality they should have a a chris williams package if he makes the team 5-10 snaps though.

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:

LanceStone signs 5yr 100 billion rep contract extension with CCS after training camp hold out.

Rush and CCS come to agreement with LanceStone on contract extension. Stone, last seasons forum MVP returns to CCS training camp.

Who?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Good to have you back Lance.... now charge up your dislike cannon

Culpfiction

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lance Briggs: "The only thing I’m motivated by right now is to play football. Contract stuff? I’m not even thinking about it, honestly ... I could never retire anything else but a Bear. I’m a Bear, you know? Chicago . . . it’s kind of like football to me. When I was a little kid, I started playing football and fell in love with it. It’s my first love".

post-32003-lance-briggs-wrecks-megatron-g-OZAo.gif

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Brad Biggs @BradBiggs 1m

BREAKING - Bears trade Ego Ferguson and 2015 1st round pick to the Patriots for Jimmy Garopollo.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
A man wearing a "Peyton Manning, Will You Marry Me?" t-shirt stormed the field this morning trying to gun down Jay Cutler. Chris Conte ran after him but took a bad angle and missed him. Later, police tackled the suspect and found omelettes in his pants.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Brad Biggs @BradBiggs 1m

BREAKING - Bears trade Ego Ferguson and 2015 1st round pick to the Patriots for Jimmy Garopollo.

Serious question...

Lets say HTJ is the starting QB for the Pats at some later date and they play the Bears... Does your head explode?