How would you guys feel in this hypothetical?

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Brett's smarter than 90% of Cub fans I know .

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Maybe it's classy to preach your religion on a sports MB?

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Should I post the 100's of reviews of your site.... that's make for some laughs. You gonna recruit me as a Sox fan too?

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Why run it through a proxy? Don't believe what you're saying?

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
religion bashing in combo with threats will warrant a nice long ban.

Who's bashing religion? I object to him advertising his religion on a sports MB. As a matter of fact, I think I'll talk to the owner about that. Seems it's against the rules! I wonder how he'll feel about the Sox Mod banning Cubs fans in the Cubs MB, while butt fuck fucking his trolling Sox fan, who bashes the Cubs all day, in the Cubs MB?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who's bashing religion? I object to him advertising his religion on a sports MB. As a matter of fact, I think I'll talk to the owner about that. Seems it's against the rules! I wonder how he'll feel about the Sox Mod banning Cubs fans in the Cubs MB, while butt fuck fucking his trolling Sox fan, who bashes the Cubs all day, in the Cubs MB?

you go right ahead. where is brett talking about religion? is it in the cubs forum? and yes saying shit about knowing where he lives is unwarranted and is NOT anywhere close to being a troll. quit being a bitch.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stupid question. The White Sox should be in on these guys more than the Cubs, no?

we are not in the race. if they buy it should be moves for next year, guys under contract. this year is over. im just praying danks is dealt and dunns money off the books will help. chicago baseball blows.