How would you guys feel in this hypothetical?

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why does everyone have a problem with Dews? I get a kick out of his trolling ways, he only does it to get you guys riled up. Miss the good old days when there were less here and I was bitching about something.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
you go right ahead. where is brett talking about religion? is it in the cubs forum? and yes saying shit about knowing where he lives is unwarranted and is NOT anywhere close to being a troll. quit being a bitch.

I was referring to hiding behind a proxy, but whatever. I assure you that my time is not worth trying to mess with this clown.

Do I really need to show you? 1-888-NEED-HIM .... I don't need anyone to advertise their religion on a sports MB. The # is in his avatar, and the website is in his sig. www.needhim.org

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do I really need to show you? 1-888-NEED-HIM .... I don't need anyone to advertise their religion on a sports MB. The # is in his avatar, and the website is in his sig. www.needhim.org

so what? he isnt talking about it. non issue. there is also a religion politics section if you would like to discuss your views with him but as far as his sig and what not, it is fine. if he talks about it in here, in actual posts report it. if you dont like his sig put him on ignore. very simple.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why does everyone have a problem with Dews? I get a kick out of his trolling ways, he only does it to get you guys riled up. Miss the good old days when there were less here and I was bitching about something.

its all in good fun. some people set themselves up way too easy for it. its a message board :)

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:

Something wrong when the Sox mod is doing this in the Cubs MB, however. Why doesn't the guy write some quality fuckin material and post it in the Sox MB, you know, the one where he is a Mod? No wonder no one goes there.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Something wrong when the Sox mod is doing this in the Cubs MB, however. Why doesn't the guy write some quality fuckin material and post it in the Sox MB, you know, the one where he is a Mod? No wonder no one goes there.

im a mod for the entire site. been here since opening week of the site. you get quality material when there is a quality discussion.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, even your fuckin avi screams narcissism to me....

actually far from it. arrogant in real life? a little bit. I ve been working on that and some of my cognitive distortions when it comes to work. anything else dr drew?

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
im a mod for the entire site. been here since opening week of the site. you get quality material when there is a quality discussion.

Yeah, and your the fuckin epitome of quality discussion... the first thing you said to me was call me a sheep.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I got more advice, If you can't fuckin take it, don't dish it out!

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
its all in good fun. some people set themselves up way too easy for it. its a message board :)
Nobody get's that concept these days.

So... the Sox blow so much that they have to come to our forum... be honored that they have to resort to trolling your team because there is nothing better to talk about on there team.

Yet I'm not... still.... this is some bullshit mang.
actually far from it. arrogant in real life? a little bit. I ve been working on that and some of my cognitive distortions when it comes to work. anything else dr drew?
I'd sit and have a beer with you, I'm completely arrogant in real life.

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:

I love the difference between before and now as well. Everybody left PSD or some other shit site wanting freedom... mods act like everybody else, they don't wave there big dick saying I'll ban you for not agreeing with you, but now they want the mods to hold more power and be respectful of it at the same time.... sorry but the Mods were always just another one of us on this board.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
I love the difference between before and now as well. Everybody left PSD or some other shit site wanting freedom... mods act like everybody else, they don't wave there big dick saying I'll ban you for not agreeing with you, but now they want the mods to hold more power and be respectful of it at the same time.... sorry but the Mods were always just another one of us on this board.

And he's just a troll .... and he got out trolled. Now he's butthurt.

105282d1382633019-quick-poll-smokey_bandit_field_finger.jpg