Rose growing tension with Bulls

czman

Liked Posts:
I guess this is a good time to write this article. If Rose starts balling out for Team USA and for the Bulls no one would give 2 shits about this. This is about the window for Rose bashing. If he comes back on the court and looks like crap there will be plenty of other reasons to kick him.

This "reporter" just seems like someone who is looking for a reason to kick someone. He took the opportunity to do it when he felt the timing was right.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I guess this is a good time to write this article. If Rose starts balling out for Team USA and for the Bulls no one would give 2 shits about this. This is about the window for Rose bashing. If he comes back on the court and looks like crap there will be plenty of other reasons to kick him.

This "reporter" just seems like someone who is looking for a reason to kick someone. He took the opportunity to do it when he felt the timing was right.

Or he's telling the truth? I don't usually agree with Cowley, but what he wrote is true.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Cowley bashed Jerry pretty bad on 670 today.. "He's lying....."

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Or he's telling the truth? I don't usually agree with Cowley, but what he wrote is true.
Cowley probably does have some sort of agenda going, but it's been relatively well documented that something wasn't quite right between Rose's camp and the organization. This is more true than some people would like to believe.

Liked Posts:
"Cartoon mind", I guess you're not above insults. "Follow my conscience"? LOL. 'Fan' is short for fanatic, objective is the complete opposite. To say 'objective fan' isn't an oxi moron cuz your a fan of the team, but objective about the players....... :smh: This stincks of someone trying to be smarter than they are.

I can be "objective" about your boy LJ, however. As you, and many other people are having a lovefest for his return to Cleveland, it appeared, to me, that he just screwed his old team again. It seems he has no loyalty (hear that Kevin?) as his former teams GM has some doubts. You know, the Heat, the team he gave up on!

Riley: LeBron Gave No Response To Texts, Emails In Free Agency

Jul 30, 2014 11:59 PM EDT

Riley_Pat_mia_130331.jpg

Pat Riley never dissuaded from the belief that LeBron James would return to the Miami Heat in free agency, even when the two met in Las Vegas before James announced his decision to join the Cleveland Cavaliers.

''I went into it with the thought and the notion that he was coming back," Riley said, "and I was selling that to players, I believed that firmly, so I was selling that to players. And that's the only way I went into it. I let him know that. He never said to me, 'No, don't do that.' ''

"I don't think I was misled. But I don't think I was encouraged either. That's business."
Riley said he did not hear from James during the free agent process.

"I sent him a lot of emails and texts," Riley said. "I was communicating a lot with him. No response."
Riley then turned his focus to making the Heat a contending team.

"There wasn't anything in that meeting that told me that wasn't going to happen," Riley said of the anticipated return by James. "I've moved on quickly from that, 'We are going to build another championship team and that's it.'

Source .....

Sounds like a slighted and pissed off Pat Riley to me! I'm still calling for the Heat to Knock of the Cavs in the first round!

So much double talk. Riley says he was never dissuaded but then he points out that LeBron never returned his calls or texts. This wasn't some clue? He says he told LeBron he was using him as a selling point, but this is just a cheap ploy to get LeBron to reveal which way he is leaning. LeBron did the same thing with the Cavs in 2010.

LeBron was a free agent. Riley didn't have any right to expect anything based on what he said here. The only one who looks bad is Riley for his own wishful thinking and stupidity. Riley's far from stupid but he's not handling this well. And it's interesting he complains (but says he's not complaining) about this but it was ok when the shoe was on the other foot 4 years ago.

Liked Posts:
Cowley probably does have some sort of agenda going, but it's been relatively well documented that something wasn't quite right between Rose's camp and the organization. This is more true than some people would like to believe.

Is it that Reinsdorf and Co. really hates these entourage people and, as far as the Bulls FO is concerned, if things go well with Rose and his agent, screw everyone else. I remember that there was something about the Bulls taking a hard line on LeBron's entourage 4 years ago. So I wonder if it's a case where Rose's posse is treated like crap and the FO isn't bothered by this at all due to disdain.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Is it that Reinsdorf and Co. really hates these entourage people and, as far as the Bulls FO is concerned, if things go well with Rose and his agent, screw everyone else. I remember that there was something about the Bulls taking a hard line on LeBron's entourage 4 years ago. So I wonder if it's a case where Rose's posse is treated like crap and the FO isn't bothered by this at all due to disdain.
I hadn't considered that, but I think you may have a point. The Bulls FO definitely hasn't seemed to be keen on entourages and if Rose's posse is doing all this junk like saying Rose doesn't have enough help, I can definitely see this being true. I think what you said about Rose and the FO is key...they have to be on the same page for things to still work out well. It does put Rose in a bit of tough spot though because he is a loyal guy and I don't think he'd willingly caste his people to the side...at least not very easily.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Cowley or not, this has been going on for years. The worst decision Rose has made was letting his brother Reggie get this involved with his career. Him and BJ have had tension with the Bulls for years now.

Cowley took the story and ran with it. I would have too.

He definitely ran away with it I'd say. While there has been tension for years, the article has a lot of supposing by Cowley. He doesn't know that the FO wanted his workout to be a "Big Production" for Melo. He assumes it like every other writer did. He fails to mention that Rose acknowledged that he had reached out to Melo before his visit. He wasn't an "innocent bystander" in the whole thing.

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
Sooo.... Most of you don't think this is true? Or just that Cowley took it a little far. I definitely fell for it if it is manufactured. I always thought the tension was overblown, but idk after this article. It makes a good point about him going for Pau and not Melo.

I normally am a cynic about the press, but I'm not sure if this is false.

Liked Posts:
We should all know BJ doesn't like Pax...even back in the dynasty years he felt that he should start over John, Phil mentioned it in 11 Rings

but it doesn't change the fact that Cowley's a dick.....a mariotti stan

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
He definitely ran away with it I'd say. While there has been tension for years, the article has a lot of supposing by Cowley. He doesn't know that the FO wanted his workout to be a "Big Production" for Melo. He assumes it like every other writer did. He fails to mention that Rose acknowledged that he had reached out to Melo before his visit. He wasn't an "innocent bystander" in the whole thing.

Cowley doesn't "assume" anything...he was told what he reported. People told him that stuff, people who know what's going on.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:

How can you say it's true? Show, other than Reggie's original rant, where Reggie and his homies have been directly quoted as saying anything? I've never seen it.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Cowley doesn't "assume" anything...he was told what he reported. People told him that stuff, people who know what's going on.

What people? Do we believe these invisible people, or do we believe Cowley, a Reinsdorf hater?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
What people? Do we believe these invisible people, or do we believe Cowley, a Reinsdorf hater?

All of the things that have been reported by people like Cowley...they were told by people in the know. THAT is how it works. Reinsdorf came out and refuted quotes from his own player. It was the equivalent of trying to put the toothpaste back in the tube. Both sides have ratted off to the media when it fit their gameplans.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
All of the things that have been reported by people like Cowley...they were told by people in the know. THAT is how it works. Reinsdorf came out and refuted quotes from his own player. It was the equivalent of trying to put the toothpaste back in the tube. Both sides have ratted off to the media when it fit their gameplans.

"People in the know?" LOL. You mean the media? I'm sorry if you can't see that the media facilitates this BS. What's the difference if Cowley pestered your wife, and then wrote BS article twisting what she said? Would you blame your wife, or Cowley? Think about that for a moment.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:

And to add about the media.... I'm sitting here watching the press conference with coach K (about the tragic injury to George), and they both stated that they were NOT gonna talk about the team and roster, etc. Wwhat does the media do? They start asking a bunch of stupid questions about the team.

The media has no class, their job is to stir up shit, and in the worst moments of life, they look to be nothing but a pest. It's sad that people like you pay so much homage to the fuckin media.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Bron did not tell them to draft Napier.....all he did was make a tweet about him after the tourney saying he was the best PG in the draft

Riley drafted him hoping it helped convince Bron to stay

he didnt screw the Heat over unless you think they had a shot at getting Carmelo and he didnt screw over Bosh/Wade either they got their money...hell Bosh got 118m

Yet, during halftime of the Team USA scrimmage, I looked into Wade's eyes as he said.... "LJ did what was best for him, 'selfishly' what was best for him." It looked to me that it was a jab at LJ, if you ask me, but I'm sure you LJ loverboys would gush over anything LJ does or says.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Yet, during halftime of the Team USA scrimmage, I looked into Wade's eyes as he said.... "LJ did what was best for him, 'selfishly' what was best for him." It looked to me that it was a jab at LJ, if you ask me, but I'm sure you LJ loverboys would gush over anything LJ does or says.

or maybe LJ haters will hate on everything he does?

the heat have no room to talk or feel slighted...as somebody else pointed out, it was all good when the shoe was on the other foot

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
or maybe LJ haters will hate on everything he does?

the heat have no room to talk or feel slighted...as somebody else pointed out, it was all good when the shoe was on the other foot

You just don't get it, man. LJ is playin people like fools, imo. He just battled with these guys for 4 years. They should have been the first to know, period. That's just fuckin respect. Young people today have no fuckin loyalty or integrity!

And btw, the Heat are acting very professional. They are not saying a thing. It's the remarks I see, and reading between the lines that tells the truth, imo. You're just too in Love with him to see it. No Loyalty whatsoever!

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fuck Riley. He is as slimy as his hair. Fuck Wade. Fuck Bosh. And last but not least........FUCK LEBRON!