IST: Cubs At Dodgers Discussion Thread

Boobaby1

Liked Posts:
Once again, I call "dibs" on driving him to the airport.

I really believe that the Cubs will trade him this year in the off-season. It was his year to prove something and he has failed. I think they will view it as a distraction to the team next year, and will eat at least half of his remaining contract if they don't find a buyer. This team needs to move forward now, and not lateral or backwards.

Basically, you could have one of Hendricks and/or Wada in the rotation, and even if you had to eat half of E'Jax's contract, Wada and Hendricks would basically cost the Cubs about 3 million a piece or 6 million for one. Not bad for a innings eaters at the back of the rotation.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
We will see. I'm hoping they focus on signing Maeda. After that if they decide to retain Wada and Fuji for the year to help Madea transition it makes sense. With Jackson we will see how he ends this year.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
We will see. I'm hoping they focus on signing Maeda. After that if they decide to retain Wada and Fuji for the year to help Madea transition it makes sense. With Jackson we will see how he ends this year.

Tyler Perry's Madea's MLB Debut?