David Aldridge: Most improved teams in the NBA

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
For some reason any other player on any other team gets hurt and comes back Bulls fans and most media act like there's no problem possible. But everybody acts like a Bulls player is injured for life and it's just a matter of time until he goes down again. Rose says he feels good, he looks good playing against the best players in the world. He might be ready to play full time full speed when the season starts.

To me the Bulls managed to improve by adding veterans for the most part with only McDermott looking at playing a significant role while Mirotic isn't forced into the lineup for many minutes. No need for him at the 3 and if he's behind Gasol and Gibson at the 4 there aren't many minutes there. Dunleavy is very consistent, the same can be said for Gibson, Butler you'd like to see shoot better but Hinrich fills his role and now Brooks can provide a spark. They aren't counting on players to do things they have never done before nor relying on rookies to be stars right off the bat.

Cleveland with or without Love still has a coach who has never been in the NBA. I don't know that any coach ever came from Europe and instantly got not just the NBA game but how to deal with NBA players and their egos. Many assistant coaches with plenty of experience make the move to the head job and fail. Blatt might do it but it's a big question mark until he gets through the season.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For some reason any other player on any other team gets hurt and comes back Bulls fans and most media act like there's no problem possible. But everybody acts like a Bulls player is injured for life and it's just a matter of time until he goes down again.
Probably because that's what happened?

I agree with you, but two season ending knee injuries tends to put the weak of heart into full fledged panic mode.

DCguy

Liked Posts:
I agree with the rankings for the most part. I would have switched the Wizards with the Knicks though. I think they improved more than the Knicks did this offseason.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Other than the stupid idea that the Spurs are one of the most improved, I pretty much agree with the article.