#1 WR BATTLE - SI.com

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well that narrows it down.

Shit, sorry man. Those were old tweets. I didn't look at the dates. But with the way the bears brass constantly lies and withholds info from the fans, there's no way of knowing that Marshall doesn't have a debilitating condition. Why else would they demote him to #2?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I had no idea that this was even happening, seen nothing on twitter to support it, so maybe we should take it with a grain of salt...

"Brandon Marshall has been the No. 1 receiver, but that’ll change this season. The 24-year-old Alshon Jeffery is simply the more dangerous target. Long arms and springy, long legs give Jeffery an extraordinary catching radius, both vertically and horizontally. Something to consider: Being the No.1 receiver may actually decrease Jeffery’s opportunities, since defenses will be focusing more coverages on him. Either way, you can’t go wrong drafting a Bears starting receiver."

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/08/09/chicago-bears-2014-nfl-training-camp-report/

When I asked my friends with premium content access if this was true, they didn't know either, so I guess mainstream journalism has an edge here. Brandon Marshall is going to be the number two reciever this year????

I guess Alshon has made tremendous strides and Marshall does have that issue with his hip and he is old now, but seems a little premature to demote the Beast, no?

Something smells bad here and I hope there isn't some sort of rapid decline in Marshall's game that the coaches aren't telling us about. We may need to look to the draft for a number 2 WR next year if that's the case. Maybe move Marshall to WR coach?

I'm optimistic though because Alshon is just great and i'm sure with the 3rd WR Debacle the coaches and scouting staff are going to get in front of this quickly.
As long as Cutler is BMarsh's QB he'll be the #1 WR

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Shit, sorry man. Those were old tweets. I didn't look at the dates. But with the way the bears brass constantly lies and withholds info from the fans, there's no way of knowing that Marshall doesn't have a debilitating condition. Why else would they demote him to #2?

#Illuminati

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
HHM never fails to catch a nibble or two and occasionally lands one.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
#Illuminati

It's strange that you bring that up. I was talking to my mason bros and they always chuckle when I bring up some of the shady things I feel the Bears brass gets away with.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
HHM never fails to catch a nibble or two and occasionally lands one.

I got this from Sports Illustrated. They are in the elite category of sports journalism and they have a pretty good swimsuit issue. I think you can back off your little troll joke comments and take it up with THEM if you don't think this is legitimate blogging.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nice. Gaggling with a creative use of misdirection.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The struggle is real

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Talk to you tards later, gotta go embrace some willing ladies in argentine tango.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's not that much to go bad with a hip. It's not like a knee. I've had multiple surgeries on both. When a hip goes south it's only a matter of time. Most hip problems are because the femoral head is dying. Mine was due to a hard hit from a dirt bike crash. He takes hard hits all the time.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
This is absurd. Everyone knows Marshall is #36 best player in NFL and Jeffery is #54 and Marshall is 2nd best WR in Madden! Comeon SI, Sports Ignorance, do your due diligence...

In all seriousness, Bears having two Pro Bowl receivers is still hard to digest. Moose can suck it :flipa:

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I know right? First we had two corners in the PB then we had two wideouts in the PB the next year. What position will we be sending two guys to the PB this year?

Nick80

Shea Mclollin and Collins, probably Adrian Wilson will go all pro.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Guess no one saw that one handed grab of a Cutler pass that I don't believe too many other receivers could have picked out of the air.