OT: Best passing centers

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Of all the decades, going back to the 1960s, the 70s was by far the worst. Between a rampant coke problem and half the talent playing in the ABA, you'd have to be a complete mouth breathing Special person to throw Kareem's resume out there.

Kareem was so overrated. He was robin to Magics bat man. Magic might have been a better center than Kareem.

But that's not even relevant anyway. You put ha ha in my coke.
Stop.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Wilt Chamberlain is underrated when it comes to this subject. The high post offense with Wilt as the passer is the standard when it comes to passing from the center position. It allowed the Lakers to excel with Jerry West a conventional shooting guard and Gail Goodrich, who did a lot of what Rip Hamilton would do years later. Wilt was extraordinary at passing. I would put Wilt and Walton above Noah by the way. And not because Walton played with the Celtics...because of what he did with the Blazers.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You are correct about both Wilt and Walton. OF course, to me, Wilt was the best player in the history of the NBA but to your point he was a great passer from the post. As for Bill Walton, I often thought about where he might have ranked all time if he had stayed healthy. He probably was the most versatile center in the league all around when he was healthy.