2014-15 Bulls Regular Season Schedule (TV Schedule Included)

Liked Posts:
Luol returns January 25th...

fuck the knicks, fuck the wizards, fuck the heat, fuck the all of a sudden cavs fans

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
nyk.gif
Bulls at New York Knicks, Oct. 29: The regular-season opener comes against a player the Bulls tried to land this summer in Carmelo Anthony and marks Rose's first regular-season game in almost a year. Rose and Joakim Noah have talked in the past about how much they enjoy playing on the Madison Square Garden stage.

cle.gif
Cleveland Cavaliers at Bulls, Oct. 31: The energy for this game is already palpable in Chicago. It will be Rose's sixth home game since tearing his ACL in the first game of the 2012 playoffs. It will also be LeBron James' first appearance at the United Center since coming back to the Cavaliers. The UC will be rocking on Halloween.

lac.gif
Bulls at Los Angeles Clippers, Nov. 17: This showdown between Rose and Chris Paul marks the start of a tough seven-game, two-week trip that will send the Bulls coast to coast.

nyk.gif
Knicks at Bulls, Dec. 18: Carmelo Anthony makes his first appearance at the United Center since spurning the Bulls in free agency. How many times will he say his new deal "wasn't about the money?"

lal.gif
Los Angeles Lakers at Bulls, Dec. 25: Carlos Boozer makes his return to the United Center with a Lakers team that faces off for the first time against former teammate Pau Gasol. Given the injury woes Rose and Kobe Bryant have dealt with, fans (and the NBA) have to be hoping for a Christmas present of two healthy stars.

mil.gif
Milwaukee Bucks at Bulls, Jan. 10: A Bucks game in January doesn't usually get the juices flowing, but this game marks former Simeon standout Jabari Parker's first game as a professional in Chicago. Rose vs. Parker should be a lot of fun to watch for years to come.

mia.gif
Miami Heat at Bulls, Jan. 25: Luol Deng didn't get a chance to return to the United Center last season after being traded to Cleveland. This season, he comes in with a revamped Heat team that still has Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. Deng, who spent nine-plus seasons with the Bulls, likely will get a nice ovation from Chicago fans.

sas.gif
Bulls at San Antonio Spurs, March 8: The Bulls will try to knock off the defending champs for the second straight season on their home floor. Many believe the Bulls have tried to set up a Spurs-like roster, and Thibodeau again comes face-to-face with the organization he calls the "gold standard" of the NBA.

okc.gif
Bulls at Oklahoma City Thunder, March 15: A nationally televised game featuring Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and Rose should be fun to watch. The Bulls have not fared well against the Thunder, dropping five of their past six games against them, but this gives them another chance to turn the numbers around.

cle.gif
Bulls at Cavaliers, April 5: An intriguing matchup between the Central Division rivals comes late in the season. Playoff seeding and a division crown could be on the line.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
A NEW RECORD!
The worst record in the NBA is 9-73 by the 73 Sixers.

The 2012 Bobcats have the worst winning % in NBA history, but that season was only 66 games.

Last edited:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

The 2021 Bobcats have the worst winning % in NBA history, but that season was only 66 games.
My NBA knowledge has failed me...

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
http://www.landofbasketball.com/statistics/worst_seasons.htm
^ Good source for this

I'm full of NBA knowledge lol. I'd win at NBA trivia in most places lol. I studied those books back when I was a kid before the internet. Re-read them all the time. Of course now its easy to just look something up.
Yeah I did that too. Somethings do escape my memory though (I had a feeling there was a 9 win team in NBA history when I posted that) so what can you do? I get really lazy and don't want to look things up unless I'm making a serious point lol.

czman

Liked Posts:

The 2021 Bobcats have the worst winning % in NBA history, but that season was only 66 games.

nostradamus...................Not watch it happen.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
nostradamus...................Not watch it happen.
oh you know, Jordan can't help but run that team into the ground time and time again.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Miami Heat at Bulls, Jan. 25: Luol Deng didn't get a chance to return to the United Center last season after being traded to Cleveland. This season, he comes in with a revamped Heat team that still has Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. Deng, who spent nine-plus seasons with the Bulls, likely will get a nice ovation from Chicago fans

ovation? he should be booed

i mean Ben got booed for leaving after his offer was pulled when he was gonna take less than he wanted to stay

Deng declined our offer because he thought he was worth more and even threw jabs at the Bulls offer and then turned around and signed for the same with our arch rivals

what Deng did was worse.....im just speaking the truth

fuFgzN1.png

DCguy

Liked Posts:
ovation? he should be booed

i mean Ben got booed for leaving after his offer was pulled when he was gonna take less than he wanted to stay

Deng declined our offer because he thought he was worth more and even threw jabs at the Bulls offer and then turned around and signed for the same with our arch rivals

what Deng did was worse.....im just speaking the truth

fuFgzN1.png

Ben turned down his offer initially, then he came back begging for it and the team told him it was off the table.

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
ummm why?! You trying to hunt me down?

Yes. I need an address and best time when you're not home. Also, the location of your valuables would be nice so I don't have to go digging around for them.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Ben turned down his offer initially, then he came back begging for it and the team told him it was off the table.

failing to see your point....yeah he held out for more money but was ultimately gonna take the deal

anyway i think Deng wanted to leave and im fine with that

i dont care if they give Deng a ovation but i thought i'd point the hypocrisy

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Can't wait until tickets go on sale, will be going to that Chicago Cleveland game the 31st.

DCguy

Liked Posts:
failing to see your point....yeah he held out for more money but was ultimately gonna take the deal

anyway Deng wanted to leave and im fine with that

i dont care if they give him a ovation but i thought i'd point the hypocrisy

My point is there is no hypocrisy.