RoofTop Owners

Liked Posts:
Wrigley is supported by fans coming from all over. The Cubs fan base is large across the US. Your narrow world view suggests the Cubs are a local little league team and only people living in the neighborhood go to games.

I'm glad you chimed in. I was going to get to your stupidity before. I like how some people feel like they have to blast Wrigley in order to declare their allegiance to the Cubs. Wrigley has been holding up it's end over the years. Too bad the Cubs can't say this--especially under this regime. But that doesn't even matter. There's always some chucklehead who feels they have to parse where their allegiance lies. But it's not even necessary...that's the beauty of this kind of stupidity.

Before you confront me on other matters, you should really take a hard look at yourself and consider stepping it up with your own posts. To this point, if you would have simply not posted anything in this thread, no one would know how stupid you are.

As for your response to my post. It's simply not worth addressing. I'd have to spend too much time deconstructing your bullshit on top of pointing out your bull shit. Not worth it, given what you've already established concerning your own issues.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'm glad you chimed in. I was going to get to your stupidity before. I like how some people feel like they have to blast Wrigley in order to declare their allegiance to the Cubs. Wrigley has been holding up it's end over the years. Too bad the Cubs can't say this--especially under this regime. But that doesn't even matter. There's always some chucklehead who feels they have to parse where their allegiance lies. But it's not even necessary...that's the beauty of this kind of stupidity.

Before you confront me on other matters, you should really take a hard look at yourself and consider stepping it up with your own posts. To this point, if you would have simply not posted anything in this thread, no one would know how stupid you are.

As for your response to my post. It's simply not worth addressing. I'd have to spend too much time deconstructing your bullshit on top of pointing out your bull shit. Not worth it, given what you've already established concerning your own issues.
Your posts lack coherency and indicate you have no respect for anyone on a forum.

remixdjinx

Liked Posts:
If this were any other ballpark, I'd agree.

But even a legit move location probably wouldn't be enough leverage. Wrigley Field is a Chicago icon, moving the Cubs anywhere else would cause a serious drop in tic sales.
IDK...I have lived in CO CA and WI....ANd the Cubs seem to always draw big crowds where ever they play.....The most pist off fans seem to come from Chicago in it's self....I can watch the Cubs any where. Seems like some people can't.....Maybe they aren't interested in the Cubs as much as they seem to think they are?

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
You've gotta keep in mind the Cubs are the ones that chose to get into business with the rooftop owners and specifically allowed the part about not putting anything that blocks views in the contract. The Ricketts didn't do it but they had to know they were taking over that contract. The rooftop owners are just protecting the agreement. I wish they'd settle but I can only be so mad at them.

I don't disagree. I sure would like to review the contract, myself. However, it comes a time when the rooftop owner need to bend a little to help the product. They are hurting the product, which to me, should void some things.

I wonder what the rest of Wrigleyville would do if they Cubs decided to move cuz of them? I bet there would be some health code violations or something. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if someone blew up the buildings.

They are nothing but leaches, imo. I'd fuck em up any way I could.

Liked Posts:
Your posts lack coherency and indicate you have no respect for anyone on a forum.

Those are big words coming from you. And there are several here I have little respect for. And it's not as if that was the case initially. It's hardly my fault it has ended up this way. Perhaps you had it coming with your " I pledge allegiance to the Cubs of the United States of America..." proclamation.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
whitedavechappelleno.gif