Bulls to sign E’Twaun Moore[early rumors, not official yet]

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Imo Afflalo would be a far better person to whine about not having than Martin. Afflalo is a two way player which helps a lot more even if his offense isn't quite as good.

I agree with you on Affalo. Unfortunately, that horse left the barn.

poido123

Liked Posts:
Not a fan of Martin and his skinny ass frame and his glass body coming to this team.

Bulls have an identity and I don't think this guy fits that mould.

Bulls have a lot of variety in their offense this year. Two elite passing bigmen, elite shooters for rose kickouts, Gasol is great at finding cutters(Butler/Rose) and McDermott/Mirotic who will be an absolute nightmare to guard off screens and pick and pops.

We don't need anymore than we have. This team can go all the way. I don't see any team outside of West teams who are capable of matching the Bulls on offense and defense(if healthy).

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Not a fan of Martin and his skinny ass frame and his glass body coming to this team.

Bulls have an identity and I don't think this guy fits that mould.

Bulls have a lot of variety in their offense this year. Two elite passing bigmen, elite shooters for rose kickouts, Gasol is great at finding cutters(Butler/Rose) and McDermott/Mirotic who will be an absolute nightmare to guard off screens and pick and pops.

We don't need anymore than we have. This team can go all the way. I don't see any team outside of West teams who are capable of matching the Bulls on offense and defense(if healthy).

It's to be determined if the Bulls can go all the way, but YOU should definitely post some more!!!

Johnnyt237

Liked Posts:
Look. The guy is not world class and I am not going to blow him up as one. But he is good. He's had 5-6 20+ ppg seasons averaging 18 ppg for his career. I say that he would give the Bulls a guy who can take a whole lot of pressure off of Rose. He can handle the ball and score. But the other important thing is that he would allow them to move Butler to where he belongs, back at small forward.
I'm well aware but the simple fact is that he failed miserably in doing exactly what you said in the above post for Durant & Westbrook for a team that was primed for another Finals run. Absolutely was useless in the playoffs. Now tell me why knowing that he was one of the reasons why OKC couldn't get past Memphis and was very inconsistent in doing what you claim he can do for Rose for KD and Russell that you'd want him here for Rose.

YFC

Liked Posts:
I'm well aware but the simple fact is that he failed miserably in doing exactly what you said in the above post for Durant & Westbrook for a team that was primed for another Finals run. Absolutely was useless in the playoffs. Now tell me why knowing that he was one of the reasons why OKC couldn't get past Memphis and was very inconsistent in doing what you claim he can do for Rose for KD and Russell that you'd want him here for Rose.

To be fair, I cannot think of a guy who went to OKC to play with KD/Westbrook and did not fail miserably, except Fisher.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
To be fair, I cannot think of a guy who went to OKC to play with KD/Westbrook and did not fail miserably, except Fisher.

then again who have they got? Perkins?