Why the hell us there no USA vs Brazil igt?

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hope you guys are watching this. Rose just took the ball down the court, against a 2 man press, and nailed the one hander off the glass, in less than 5 seconds, as time expired.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

vizi0n

Liked Posts:
I hope you guys are watching this. Rose just took the ball down the court, against a 2 man press, and nailed the one hander off the glass, in less than 5 seconds, as time expired.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Saw it... He took a little shot to the face earlier and got a couple bandaids... Looks good though...

DCguy

Liked Posts:
Varejao is trying to take Rose out with those wide legged screens.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
This mothafucka really just said turnt up :obama:
LOL, I heard that too. Game was a dud overall. Derrick missed a breakaway dunk, got cut, and didn't shoot much. I recorded the game and ended up missing the 1st quarter thanks to damn little league. Overall blah, but Derrick still looks good.

Liked Posts:
Anthony Davis did good and I agree Rose still has some rust to knock off but I do see some growth in his game.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its good Rose is playing at the high speed level of an all-star team. You could see some typical rust and adjusting to game speed and antipation jitters...he muffed that dunk and was a little hesitant finishing the lay-up, but overall it was good to see how much athleticism he has, and that he has made a full athletic recovery.

I think we are in for a special season from him as he gets going blending with the low intensity shots he has improved in practice with the explosion of game speed and his old street ball skills finishing off the glass. I think he is going to be ok, and we have a real shot to be in a glamour series against Lebron at the end of the season in the East Championship game as the #2 seeded Bulls play the #1 seeded Cavs.

We might even be the #1 seed depending on who can gel first, where we have the edge given the superstar we are adding has played with each of them some before. We are ok....and the Cavs will be one injury to Love away from being in trouble the same way we are one away from trouble with loss of Rose. Gasol gives us much better loss of Noah insuarance then we have had in the past, while offering intriguing bench combinations and a potential large lineup with Noah at PF or power point on offense.

I hope we see Noah/Gasol paired to marvel at their incredible passing ability to get easy shots between themselves and others. Gasol used to pass over the top with Odom and Bynum and it was beautiful to watch. If Mirotic could play SF alonside those two we could be exceptionally large. Or McDermott for that matter is somewhat protected from this arrangement. We have quite the plattoon at SF so I see Butler playing much more in a much rested back court. Rose-Butler-Moore-Brooks-Heinrich is some good backcourt minutes to share around, I wish we had Augustine or Nate Robinson instead of (Brooks-Henrich) but alas. Dunleavy-McDermott-Snell all seem more like SF to me, while Mirotic is only intriguing as SF if he can outshoot those 3.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It is great to see Rose balling again. It is also great that he is getting a chance to shake off of the rust so that the challenge of resuming with the Bulls is a bit lessened. Hopefully his outside shot will also return.