Cavs Sign Marion

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lebron is overrated. But he is really really f'ing good. Top 50 player. Probably about 20. But thats still remarkable, its just annoying he is so overated and discussed in top 5.

YFC

Liked Posts:
Let us get back to Lebron when he wins a title again. Until then, shall we enjoy the quiet afternoon?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
You can't because you've got MJ's game winner after game winner vs. Utah including the Flu game going against you. Added tooo basically every defining MJ moment leading up to game six of the 1998 finals that cemented his legacy.

How does this have any relevance to the statement you are replying to? Jordan was hitting game winners...and people were still calling him a loser.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Lebron is overrated. But he is really really f'ing good. Top 50 player. Probably about 20. But thats still remarkable, its just annoying he is so overated and discussed in top 5.

LOL..."probably about 20"???

LOL...that is nothing but hate. Go over the history of the league...look at each era...look at who the best player was from that era...and tell me you have that player as a "probably about 20" player.

I can guarantee you that the 19 players you would have ahead of James would be laughable.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Yes I am the person that brought up character. Are you the person with a point?

you can't dismiss character with one player while assassinating the character of the other. You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts. Facts are stubborn things.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

LOL...that is nothing but hate. Go over the history of the league...look at each era...look at who the best player was from that era...and tell me you have that player as a "probably about 20" player.

I can guarantee you that the 19 players you would have ahead of James would be laughable.

no, they arent laughable. That list is sick

YFC

Liked Posts:

We get your point. You love Lebron. I'd be glad to congratulate you when the Cavs when a championship. Would you mind celebrating somewhere else?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
We get your point. You love Lebron. I'd be glad to congratulate you when the Cavs when a championship. Would you mind celebrating somewhere else?

what did he say that was wrong?

Bron has a strong case for top 5 and hes only 29

"probably top 20" is down right offensive

YFC

Liked Posts:
what did he say that was wrong?

Bron has a strong case for top 5 and hes only 29

"probably top 20" is down right offensive

I replied to the wrong post. I like Lebron's game and I agree that he is probably gonna end up top 5. I still find it unnecessary to provoke heated discussion about Lebron in a thread that isn't even about him, let alone involving MJ in the conversation.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

Hold up dude...you got 6 posts here. Who you trying to tell to go somewhere else. check the stats mfer...I'm a OG on this site!!! I've seen a lot of them come and go. Block me if you don't like what I say...better yet...

Kiss my ass...then block me.

Who the f--- is you anyway? You a got damn "junior member"....know your role and STFU.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm pretty sure that Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, and LeBron James are all full of themselves.

Kobe is in an asshole way.
LeBron is in a pussy way.
Jordan is in a dick way.
(See the movie "Team America: World Police" for further elaboration)

What I respect about Jordan and Kobe is that they are honest about it. LeBron kind of cares a LOT about what people think of him. And I'm sure he's a much nicer guy than either Kobe or Michael. But he cares a fuck load about what his fans and the public think about him.

By the way, none of what I just said has shit to do with their basketball abilities.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol...you should check Pip's statements about Lebron.

Who gives a rat's ass about Lebron, anyway. He's so ugly all of the acclaim thrown at him doesn't mean shit.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I am pretty sure I am trusting Phil Jackson's judgement over yours. Phil would rather Toni takes the last shot over Pippen. Why? He's a better shooter and at 6'11'' he can get a shot off at will. Period.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chamberlain
Russell
Jordan
Bird
Magic
Kareem
Pippen
Duncan
Bryant
Shaq
For starters, these 10 players

Chamberlain - Was a great player. But I'd take LeBron.
Russell - overrated. Wilt on the Celtics probably would have won 11 in 13 too.
Jordan - well, yeah
Bird - I would too. But it's a good debate.
Magic - pretty good debate. But LeBron might actually be better. Might be.
Kareem - well, yeah.
Pippen - Pippen would disagree with you.
Duncan - No. Dear Lord.
Bryant - c'mon man. Just no.
Shaq - no way.