2. DT Rotation
3. Backup OL
4. Long Snapper
5. Backup QB

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im die hard Bears, but I just cant see them pulling off a win against a very good team with the loudest stadium in the NFL. Especially in pre-season where our starters are probably playing not to get hurt while that jerkoff Pete Carroll will have his team revved up like its the Superbowl..But thats OK, player evaluation is more important as is having the team look good overall. Losing a pre season game to the Seahawks at their home is nothing to be ashamed of..Just come out with no injuries and a good performance

Then sit back and watch em dismantle the Packers in week 1

Last edited:

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I honestly think the Bears match up well against the Seahawks. We have an elite WR's and a really talented offense that will cause troubles even for the Seahawks highly taunted defense. Our Defense is improved, and as long as our D-Line handles the Seahawks questionable O-Line, we may be able to stop their weapons on offense. I don't think Russel Wilson will have the time in the pocket to exactly pick apart our defense consistently. The only thing that worries me is how the Bears havent managed well against mobile QBs.

Either way, I hope this game is a preview of an upcoming playoff matchup. Hoping to see Marshall, Jeffery, and co. embarrass Richard Sherman. I can't stand that guy, and I bet he will whine once some physical receivers start pushing him around. I still remember Marshall etting over 100+yards in the 1st half last time the two played haha!!

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think our pass offense will have moderate success. Cutler will see way more pressure than he has all preseason. The run game will be slightly better than our first 2 games. Our run defense will struggle and Seattle will run all over us. With Wilson running around, I have a feeling that our secondary will eventually get out of position and he'll have plenty of completions. Particularly to his tight ends. (with linebacker coverage.) Who outscores who? Hard to predict when you won't play all starters to the end. I do think we'll see Cutler get sacked for the first time this year. I think Seattle will put forth the more dedicated effort because of Pete Carroll.

I'd like to see the concerns I listed above alleviated by the game planning from our coaches. Fingers crossed for no injuries.

Rawky

Liked Posts:
I honestly think the Bears match up well against the Seahawks. We have an elite WR's and a really talented offense that will cause troubles even for the Seahawks highly taunted defense. Our Defense is improved, and as long as our D-Line handles the Seahawks questionable O-Line, we may be able to stop their weapons on offense. I don't think Russel Wilson will have the time in the pocket to exactly pick apart our defense consistently. The only thing that worries me is how the Bears havent managed well against mobile QBs.

Either way, I hope this game is a preview of an upcoming playoff matchup. Hoping to see Marshall, Jeffery, and co. embarrass Richard Sherman. I can't stand that guy, and I bet he will whine once some physical receivers start pushing him around. I still remember Marshall etting over 100+yards in the 1st half last time the two played haha!!

THIS defense hasn't really gone against a mobile quarterback. If bostic continues to improve he could have an impact on mobile qbs. It was one of his strengths in college.

And yes, Marshall destroyed that secondary last time they played. Remember the 60 yard bomb caught right in front of him? Ate his lunch

cobbland

Liked Posts:

Russell Wilson isn't the only one that the defense should be worried about

863671920.gif

MacBear

Liked Posts:
the seahawks 1st team D will be an excellent test for our 1st O. looking forward to the matchup.

they should also test our run D. im glad we're playing the champs for our "biggest" preseason game

remixdjinx

Liked Posts:
The game is also on NFLnetwork for anyone outside of Chicago. *LIVE* 10pm Eastern/ 9pm Central

*****EDIT game on NFLNetwork is actually 11pm Eastern/10pm Central....Thanks Aquineas. Funny thing is, My TWC guide still says live...lol

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Very excited about this game. With the starters playing a good chunk we can have a better look at where we are at especially on the defense. I expect Cutler to throw for one td and one int and possibly a sack. I do think our front line will get some penetration and have some mild success. I don't see is winning but I don't see us being blasted by the Seahawks. Go Bears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The game is also on NFLnetwork for anyone outside of Chicago. *LIVE* 10pm Eastern/ 9pm Central

But please note that it looks like the NFL network is pulling the same crap they did last year with the Bears and won't tune into the game until 10pm Central :-(. They're advertising it as 10:00pm Central.

remixdjinx

Liked Posts:
But please note that it looks like the NFL network is pulling the same crap they did last year with the Bears and won't tune into the game until 10pm Central :-(. They're advertising it as 10:00pm Central.
oh crap...i didnt even catch that.....thanks. i guess 1 hour is better than 3 hours or even a day later...

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Brandon Marshall will own Richard Sherman once again, just like how Charles Tillman owns Calvin Johnson.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:

oh crap...i didnt even catch that.....thanks. i guess 1 hour is better than 3 hours or even a day later...

My Direct TV guide has the game at 11PM EST..Channel 212

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well I can't say for certain what they'll do this year, but IIRC, last year they tuned into the game an hour late.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well I can't say for certain what they'll do this year, but IIRC, last year they tuned into the game an hour late.

I remember that now..Youre right,they did..I think the replay a day later was in its entireity though

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
OK..The replay isnt till Monday at 1PM EST 212..Its also shown on Tuesday at 8PM EST

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Are you planning on passing out and missing the game again Bearsbud?