Rose's Knees On Ice

truebluefan

Liked Posts:
I will not panic. He is suppose to practice and then play on Friday. The team that they play against tonight barely beat Kentucky last Sunday.

DCguy

Liked Posts:
Exactly. The explosiveness and speed is clearly back. Anyone with one working eye could see that. He has some rust to shed in terms of his timing and pace, but overall he looks like the old D Rose but improved. The way he is getting after it on defense now is extremely encouraging heading into the season. At this point, I think it's pretty safe to say that we can throw out the "Rose will never be the same player again" talk.

I've noticed his new defensive tenacity.I didn't see that when he came back last season. Very encouraging to see him go all out on both sides of the ball. That gives a good indication that he is very confident in his knees.

truebluefan

Liked Posts:
Smith and Hill talked as if Rose should pull out. Said the big picture of his career should be taken.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
if his knees are messed up then his knees are messed up

not playing isn't gonna make it any better

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've noticed his new defensive tenacity.I didn't see that when he came back last season. Very encouraging to see him go all out on both sides of the ball. That gives a good indication that he is very confident in his knees.

I noticed that also. The one thing that I worry about is how he is landing on his drives. I might be wrong but it looks to me that he is trying to protect his right leg in the way he is landing. Anyone else notice it?

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Naw, he's finnnneeee

[video=youtube;ayUf_nff8wQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayUf_nff8wQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayUf_nff8wQ[/video]

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not worried. This tourney is basically the finishing of Rose's physical therapy. It is helping him get ready for the season, and helping him break in his new knees. He is being closely monitored. He will be fine.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
if his knees are messed up then his knees are messed up

not playing isn't gonna make it any better

Doctor Poohdini hath spoken.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Someone tell him he needs to rub some dirt on it.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
The question is, will this team be any good when Rose gets the itus and misses a month or two. With everyone standing around waiting for a pass and chucking 3s, things could ugly real fast.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The question is, will this team be any good when Rose gets the itus and misses a month or two. With everyone standing around waiting for a pass and chucking 3s, things could ugly real fast.

Apparently you've forgotten we acquired the second coming of our Lord and Savior on draft day.

I'm not worried. You shouldn't be either.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Apparently you've forgotten we acquired the second coming of our Lord and Savior on draft day.

I'm not worried. You shouldn't be either.

lol you telling a Chicago sports fan not to worry. I must disagree with you about McBuckets. He might be decent off the bench, but would get slaughtered with major minutes. Don't forget it's the NBA, not some Euro league.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Doctor Poohdini hath spoken.

fuFgzN1.png

his knees should be fully healed...if he still having problems big enough where hes gotta drop out then thats a problem

sitting out isn't gonna help

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
He's doing exactly what he should. That is listening to his body, his doctors and planning accordingly day to day. Which includes doing workouts on a daily basis that would make most of his critics sore for days if they only attempted half of what he does actually do.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
WE'RE DOOMED! DOOMED I SAY! :kermit: :kermit: :kermit: