Is there a reason no one is talking about the LLWS?

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
You were talking age. Now u changed to mound/baseline
Are you trolling? This was my OP in the thread.

Most 12U studs aren't studs at 16. The fat kid who barely made the team becomes the D1 pitcher, etc. Has anyone actually paid attention to how big/old some of the kids are in relation to the size of the field? It isn't that entertaining. It's not any different than a local rec 12U league. That said, I would like the Chicago team to continue a deep run in the LLWS.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
First you mention entertainment then you mention development and safety of others, then you mention good of the game. I mean you talk about lines and mound but it wasn;t the main issue in your previous posts they way it reads I think

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
First you mention entertainment then you mention development and safety of others, then you mention good of the game. I mean you talk about lines and mound but it wasn't the main issue in your previous posts they way it reads I think
OK, Brett05.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
I understand the 65 pitch count rule but there is no way that Mo'ne Davis should be able to pitch 2 games in a row. Isn't baseball a team sport? Now she's getting rocked cause she is being overused. This is stupid.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Nevada has been a favorite to win from the start. Congrats to Jackie Robinson West, who can do no worse than 4th in the whole tournament. That's pretty amazing. Good luck on Saturday.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Illinois Eliminates Pennsylvania

"SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. -- They were gracious as other teams got more attention, resilient when they were knocked down. And now Chicago's Jackie Robinson West has a chance to make its own final statement, advancing to Saturday's U.S. championship at the Little League World Series after a 6-5 victory over Philadelphia on Thursday night.

"I'm feeling excited, happy, speechless," Chicago coach Darrell Butler said. "It's hard to take in right now, but we're [one of] the top two teams in the United States in Little League baseball. There's what, 7,000 teams? I mean, just thinking about that, I don't know, give me 24 hours and I can give a way better answer, but right now it's unreal."

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...vH-Ytay6Cb1eIUg&bvm=bv.73612305,d.aWw&cad=rja

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
This Chicago team has been a blast to watch. I've watched their last 3 games, and saw 1 regional game. Wish I could watch tomorrow but I will be going to a concert

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Is this Vegas team legit? Are these players legal? I can't recall seeing a US team bat the ball around like these guys.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tuned into the game not caring who won but Chicago is the much more likable team. Hope they finish this off