Bulls interested in Barbosa

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
For the limited number of minutes he would play if he were to take a hard foul now and then he would serve his purpose. Gasol, Snell, Mirotic, Brooks, don't figure to be big bangers adding some toughness like Brad Miller, Antonio Davis, Nocioni, Kurt Thomas did in the past wouldn't be a bad thing to balance out the finesse and athleticism.

Papa Wheelie

Liked Posts:
For the limited number of minutes he would play if he were to take a hard foul now and then he would serve his purpose. Gasol, Snell, Mirotic, Brooks, don't figure to be big bangers adding some toughness like Brad Miller, Antonio Davis, Nocioni, Kurt Thomas did in the past wouldn't be a bad thing to balance out the finesse and athleticism.

Yes, that was my thinking. I see Bairstow having the same role at C.

czman

Liked Posts:
At 6'6", 230, he give us a banger at the 2G. How's his defense?

Not really a banger. He has some size and can probably play the 2/3. At this point I don't think he can guard the smaller quicker 2's. Not sure how healthy heis, but he played decent last year and I think he would be a nice vet min guy, if healthy.

I am not sure the Bulls are really looking to add anymore "talent" right now.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not really a banger. He has some size and can probably play the 2/3. At this point I don't think he can guard the smaller quicker 2's. Not sure how healthy heis, but he played decent last year and I think he would be a nice vet min guy, if healthy.

I am not sure the Bulls are really looking to add anymore "talent" right now.

I am SOOOOO disappointed with the front office.

Papa Wheelie

Liked Posts:
I am SOOOOO disappointed with the front office.

What? :wacko: What did you expect? The Bulls, in retrospect, executed plan C. Obviously Melo or Love just didn't want to come to Chicago. Are you blaming the FO for that? I'd say, that for plan C, they did pretty darn good. Again, what do you think they could have done better.