Teravainen bulking up

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Story from Chris Kuc here: No paywall!

By all accounts, Teravainen has the skills to play in the league but needs to add bulk to withstand an often punishing sport. So far, so good as after being listed at 169 pounds following last season during which he appeared in three games with the Hawks and at 176 at the start of Prospect Camp, the 5-foot-11-inch Teravainen said he is now around 180. More important, the forward said he is stronger than ever before.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Great news, I have always been worried about his size. I am excited to see what he brings to the table this year.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Most likely in Rockford.

xTXv3Ig.gif

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
:kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit:

:yeah:

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Also, wholly unrelated to the original topic, but Teuvo was at the Upper Deck Rookie Showcase today, getting photos taken for the cards coming out this year.

What's wrong with this picture?

Bvp0Vl2CYAATq4B.jpg

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
There can be only one.

I'm still gonna call for Kane to go to left wing beside Tt and Hossa, then they can form the mighty, That 80s Show Line

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Also, wholly unrelated to the original topic, but Teuvo was at the Upper Deck Rookie Showcase today, getting photos taken for the cards coming out this year.

What's wrong with this picture?

Bvp0Vl2CYAATq4B.jpg

Lol he wearing a Kaner jersey

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
photoshop?

Sent from My 1998 Palm Pilot Using Tapatalk

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know everyone is stoked over TT, I am too. But the signing of Richards screams that he will start the season in Rockford. An injury may mean he will get called up sometime in the next season. Those who think he is going to be in Chicago for start of next season, IMO are going to be disappointed. I know TT has extremely insane skills, and has top 2 line abilities. Top 6 mins are what he should be logging this year. With the Hawks signing Richards, he wont see those in Chicago. In Rockford he will be getting the time he needs, and fine tuning his game to be an all around player. For those saying put him on the third line, that would hurt him and the team. 3rd line needs to play some Defense, something he needs to work on. Like I stated earlier he also needs to be playing top 6 mins.

The only way I see him playing in Chicago, is Richards struggles, Q demotes him to the 3rd line and they call TT up to take a stab at the 2C spot. I think we may want to slow down a touch on throwing him in the lines with Kane or Hossa. If you look at the clues and the history this FO has done with developing, all signs point to Rockford.