Why the league needs to de-centralize replay and move it away from NYC.

Liked Posts:
The Yankees were just gifted a call on an inconclusive overturn. They're now 19/23 on replay challenges.

I'm not sayin'; I'm just sayin'...

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Ive said all year they were east coast bias...

I just feel their better off having a replay booth set up at all the parks being monitred/watch by an MLB official

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Should have put OT first in the thread title. What does this have to do with The Cubs?

/Anyone who visits the Bears forum should get this one

Liked Posts:
Should have put OT first in the thread title. What does this have to do with The Cubs?

Because it's the all things baseball forum in spite of what the name says. Even the sox fans post here more than in their own forum. On top of that, it's not unusual for a thread starting out as a cubs specific discussion to turn into a mire general baseball discussion.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Because it's the all things baseball forum in spite of what the name says. Even the sox fans post here more than in their own forum. On top of that, it's not unusual for a thread starting out as a cubs specific discussion to turn into a mire general baseball discussion.

I'm not going to explain the joke. Just check out the Bears forum and you'll get the reference.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

All we need is ol Egg Trousers posting in this thread about Mods and this will be complete.

eduschean

Liked Posts:
Just like when the sox got screwed in San Francisco. Replay is changing the game for the worse. You should just play and react. Not have to worry about technical things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All we need is ol Egg Trousers posting in this thread about Mods and this will be complete.

Omelet and his soccer posts would be exclusive to the Sox board since they kick the ball around so much.