Who wins

• Total voters

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If Rodgers was gay would it help you deal with the fact that the Bears are completely incapable of stopping him?

I'm being serious. Don't be so sensitive. It's too bad that he can't be who he really is. But that's because people care far too much about everyone's personal lives.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
Olivia being annoying just makes me want to diddle her all the more, but that's just me.
Olivia is fine in a lot of ways. I really can't find much wrong with her.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good enough to keep him from breaking Bears fans hearts in week 17?

BTW, yes, we are already aware it takes an injury to Rodgers for the Bears to beat the Packers, no need to reiterate.

No..it just means rodgers is fragile

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I'm being serious. Don't be so sensitive. It's too bad that he can't be who he really is. But that's because people care far too much about everyone's personal lives.

I agree, though I don't think there is conclusive evidence of his sexual orientation either way, I think there is a rather good chance he is in fact, homo.

I think if he came out it would just give him all the more reason to play good and prove people wrong. (He takes his whole draft fall rather personal it seems.)

10veitout

Liked Posts:
No..it just means rodgers is fragile

Lol by that logic Peyton and Brady are too, except, Rodgers came back and got his team to the playoffs, unlike them in their injury years.

Lol, if Rodgers is fragile, what is Vajayjay? Dude is a straight pussy, worse yet, he's terrible.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
nice try at a deflection..didnt work though

Papa Wheelie

Liked Posts:
Personally, I don't know any real Men that comment, like this, about other Men's Women. It screams immaturity, or just flat out being hard up.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
nice try at a deflection..didnt work though

How is it deflection? Are Brady and Manning fragile? They missed entire years due to injury and weren't able to come back and get his team to the postseason, unlike Rodgers.

You are getting owned here, per usual BearsBud, just stop.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Personally, I don't know any real Men that comment, like this, about other Men's Women. It screams immaturity, or just flat out being hard up.

Exactly, no men ever comment about how lucky a guy is to be with a certain woman. Ever. Hell, they rarely comment about women at all.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
we werent discussing those people..we were discussing Rodgers...You tried to deflect by bringing others into the discussion

Last edited:

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
If Rodgers would have been drafted by the 49ers he would have came out of the closet by now and married Jeff Garcia. It's too bad he lives in Wisconsin and has to have a fake girlfriend after he got caught.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
we werent discussing those people..we were discussing Erin

And if you think one injury makes you fragile, then you have an unrealistic expectation of players in the NFL. Every QB to ever miss a year (Manning, Brady to name a couple) are fragile, by your logic.

Once again,you prove without a shadow of a doubt you know next to nothing about the game, congrats.

Just to clarify, before you say something even more Special person then the last thing you said, do you think Brady and Manning are fragile? Off topic a little, but all relative to the subject at hand. Fragility.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
once again...you are trying to deflect by using Manning and Brady

10veitout

Liked Posts:
If Rodgers would have been drafted by the 49ers he would have came out of the closet by now and married Jeff Garcia. It's too bad he lives in Wisconsin and has to have a fake girlfriend after he got caught.

Jealousy is a most flattering form of an endearment.

Oh and, he doesn't live in Wisconsin dumbass.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
he must commute for the games? from where?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
And if you think one injury makes you fragile, then you have an unrealistic expectation of players in the NFL. Every QB to ever miss a year (Manning, Brady to name a couple) are fragile, by your logic.

Once again,you prove without a shadow of a doubt you know next to nothing about the game, congrats.

Just to clarify, before you say something even more Special person then the last thing you said, do you think Brady and Manning are fragile? Off topic a little, but all relative to the subject at hand. Fragility.

Hasn't Rodgers had multiple concussions? I believe he's also hurt his foot and hamstring when he first got snaps relieving Favre.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

So they fly him in on game days?

da_bears6

Liked Posts:

He definitely would have come out if he lived in San Fransisco. And yes he has/had a house in Saumico. He lived there for years with Kevin which is why some locals thought he may be gay.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
once again...you are trying to deflect by using Manning and Brady

No not at all, do you know what we were discussing? Fragility. Relative to the point, is any QB who ever sustained an injury.

If Rodgers is fragile, then every QB to get injured for most of a year us fragile, otherwise, you clearly have an unrealistic view of what is expected of an NFL player. That is not hard to believe, considering you know nothing about the game.